Results of DePaul Score Prediction Competiton | The Boneyard

Results of DePaul Score Prediction Competiton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a night. First, re the usual pre-game BALLS for humor, special interest, wimps, etc; there was just so much of the first two for that I couldn't find enough time to try to rank them for balls. Will try to do better next time . (Actually, we're only up to half-time on our game tape here at home, and just finishing supper.)

Moving on to the YARDER GAME BALL for the most prescient prognostications: not a banner night folks...Way too much pessimism this time around, though understandably so. Who wudda thunk it?
With a terrific spread of 45, the closest prediction I can find was by ZORRO at 29....a Yarder Game Ball to way down yonder....and a welcome back.....(and I've love to get a PM on how your son is doing). On Zorro's heels was KAIZEN, posing as the Massey ratings....oops, that deflates the Yarder Ball. I get BMONEY at 24 for a legit ball Also nicely in the hunt were FAIRVIEW, MDAKOTA, and the constantly sharp RAYVIN, all with 21.

Also noteworthy: the ubiquitous MEYER nailed the winning score at 91......ooops....wrong team, Big M....in most cases I wouldn't point s.t. like this out, but that is what you get for breaking my heart. VAMIKE, always strong, got the 91....and for the correct team, no less. My pal KAIZEN did as well, but is again burdened by the deflated Massey ball. BRONX called the "Breakout game" for Kia which was a terrific call: I know Bronx guys can take this kind of stuff, so I will point out that he also called the same for Chong and Butler (maybe they got it....remember, we're only at half time on our tape.) A lot of fun...thanks for the great pre-game input, the humor et al.

Reaction Score
Thanks my good friend @winlots , excellent works.
Massy had UConn 91 to Depaul 65. At least they got UConn right.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
come on, why isnt this in the Prediction thread

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Also noteworthy: the ubiquitous MEYER nailed the winning score at 91.ooops....wrong team, Big M....in most cases I wouldn't point s.t. like this out, but that is what you get for breaking my heart.
No problem, just doing my part to keep the Mojo gods happy.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute now. I had Kia +14.5 over DePaul, don't I get some recognition? :D

Reaction Score
I obviously know nothing about women's basketball after my feeble attempt. :(

Reaction Score
come on, why isnt this in the Prediction thread

DAD C: Not sure what the "this" is in your post. IF you mean the Massy thing by KAIZ, I'm pretty sure that was in the prediction thread, and it is mentioned in the lead of this thread; if not, lemme know and I'll see what I can tell you.
(I miss your "we have a winner" cartoon....that was pretty neat.)

Reaction Score
Wait a minute now. I had Kia +14.5 over DePaul, don't I get some recognition? :D

RENO - another chuckle on this one. And, as I recall, you've had some pretty sharp predictions.....in fact was wondering what the "Reno" means for you....spend a lot of time out there?

Reaction Score
I obviously know nothing about women's basketball after my feeble attempt. :(

OZI - mighty early in the season to turn off the hose. ( Don't make me drag out a WIMP BALL for ya)

Reaction Score
Meyers has a soul? :eek:
Since when? :D

FAIR: Hilarious. It was in his earliest childhood that he had a soul..

Clearly, I misspoke....and by saying this, I'm home free on this matter! What a wonderful world in which we live! So easy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DAD C: Not sure what the "this" is in your post. IF you mean the Massy thing by KAIZ, I'm pretty sure that was in the prediction thread, and it is mentioned in the lead of this thread; if not, lemme know and I'll see what I can tell you.
(I miss your "we have a winner" cartoon....that was pretty neat.)
its there...

Reaction Score
RENO - another chuckle on this one. And, as I recall, you've had some pretty sharp predictions.....in fact was wondering what the "Reno" means for you....spend a lot of time out there?
I lived there for over ten years. Can't wait to go back for good.

Reaction Score
its there...

DC - See it now - thanks - I had looked in this thread. (Just got my Sat and Sun football/bball games taped up....Navy...Penn State, Pats, Our Girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom