RESULTS: B.Y. Fearless Forecaster Championship - Leg 4 Ducks | The Boneyard

RESULTS: B.Y. Fearless Forecaster Championship - Leg 4 Ducks

Reaction Score
Fourth leg is now in the books post-Ducks, and a new leader has emerged.

A great turnout for the Oregon score forecasting, including a large number of new folks, several of whom are already in the running for the crown, having quickly earned points toward the BY Fearless Forecaster Championship Competition title for post-season 2017. As is often the case, no one racked up ten points for calling the exact score, nor did anyone score eight points for having just the MOV nailed. But many did score points. Here is the new leader board:

Now in front, we have OLD DUDE with a new total of 19, supplanting previous leader RFORD whose total remains 14. JDUBCT holds in at 13, TONYC at 11, and JELLY BEAN at 10, as our only participant to correctly call an exact score in an earlier game. Also holding steady in the hunt are BALLHAWK, VA HUSKIE, LASVEGAS YANK, and CHOO CHOO, all with 8 points.

Joining the chase with their first points. and already in the thick of things with, hopefully, two more UCONN games to go: ROUNDBALL FAN and RSHERMVIKES with 7, WESTCOASTPUP with 6, and three others with five, DAVIDK, CHONG MASTER, and GRAD 1990.
For the very large number of others who have significant (but under 8) points on the board already, check these "RESULTS" threads for the previous three post-season games for your names and point totals to date. . (Also, one question: someone got left out at one point for their legitimate points because they posted a half-time score in addition to a very good call on a full game score; am not sure that person is still showing up correctly. If anyone knows who that is, please let me know so they won't be left out of the competition. Thank you.)

Reaction Score
I want to thank the Academy for bestowing this incredible honor on me.

Wait, what do you mean La La Land didn't win????

DUDE: don't be countin' those Ducks (or chickens) just yet....just one Leg ago, you were down by a point! "Incredible honor" yet to be earned and bestowed, with a lot of newbies already on your case. But, you've been doing a wonderful and consistent job. Stay sharp.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
DUDE: don't be countin' those Ducks (or chickens) just yet....just one Leg ago, you were down by a point! "Incredible honor" yet to be earned and bestowed, with a lot of newbies already on your case. But, you've been doing a wonderful and consistent job. Stay sharp.
I'm counting on my "blind squirrel" approach to forecasting game scores to win me the acorn....although I'm more likely to end up as roadkill.

Reaction Score
I'm counting on my "blind squirrel" approach to forecasting game scores to win me the acorn....although I'm more likely to end up as roadkill.
You too could be "oscared"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom