Rest in Peace Tommy Lasorda | The Boneyard

Rest in Peace Tommy Lasorda

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I gotta say, as a Yankee fan since '76 I hated the LA Dodgers. F Reggie Smith, Ron Cey, Steve Garvey, Steve Yeager, Orel Hershiser, Davey Lopes et al.

But I loved Tommy Lasorda. Man, what a cool cat and baseball ambassador. An excellent minor league pitcher never transformed to the majors. What a guy to have dinner with and talk baseball.

Rest in Peace, Tommy!! When I hear his name I always see this image first...

1610147172808.png

Reaction Score
Twinkle in his eye.. Loved his pasta and Sinatra..RIP
“So I took the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and I said “who’s stronger me or you”? The answer was me, so I quit smoking.
Then one night I looked at a vodka martini and I said “who’s stronger me or you”? The answer was me, so I quit drinking.
I needed to lose some weight, so when I sat down in front of some linguini and clam sauce I said “who’s stronger you or me”? Then a little clam looked up and said “I am”. Man nothings stronger than linguine with clam sauce.”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I gotta say, as a Yankee fan since '76 I hated the LA Dodgers. F Reggie Smith, Ron Cey, Steve Garvey, Steve Yeager, Orel Hershiser, Davey Lopes et al.

But I loved Tommy Lasorda. Man, what a cool cat and baseball ambassador. An excellent minor league pitcher never transformed to the majors. What a guy to have dinner with and talk baseball.

Rest in Peace, Tommy!! When I hear his name I always see this image first...

View attachment 63410

I think everyone not a Dodger fan hated all those players except Orel. He seemed pretty chill. But Ron Cey?? He walked and looked like a penguin. Davey Lopes? Mustache compensation personafied.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Looked like Lasorda was way more afraid of that quad runner than he was the Phanatic. He approached that machine real slowly and gave it plenty of room.

Reaction Score
As much as I hate the Dodgers it was impossible to dislike Tommy because of his passion for the game
RIP the sport lost a wonderful ambassador of the game,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom