OT: - Resources for Covid-19 times | The Boneyard

OT: Resources for Covid-19 times

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I was thinking it would be good for the Huskies faithful to have a thread to share any tips and resources while the Covid chaos bat-virus rodeo rodeo is going on. General tips, real-time info if you actually find stuff available online for a moment...anything that could help. I don't have much but I'll try to start.

OfficeMax had gallons of industrial Clorox bleach available online today. We have no bleach-related products available locally, we're basically out of any kind of disinfectant, and I couldn't find any online over the last few days until I hit OfficeMax.

Check to see if your local grocery stores are delivering, even the smaller ones. I went to a regional chain's website yesterday (naturalgrocers.com) to look up their hours and saw a teeny little box in the corner of the page that said something like "order online". I chuckled, thinking yeah, right. But I ordered basically a week's worth of stuff that I haven't found in stores, because it's gone by the time i get there. I paid online, tipped generously and left a note of thanks for their employees in the other details section. About 90 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I looked out and the guy just waved before he left; everything I ordered was sitting on the front steps.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom