Resolved an issue that has been bothering me. | The Boneyard

Resolved an issue that has been bothering me.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
next_banner.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
OK, so the next question is just how many more can the Huskies put on that wall?

At least 5. Just make the banners smaller. ;) When you run out of room on THAT wall, start hanging them on the wall opposite that one on the other side of the floor. They have 4 walls to hang things. Championship banners should take priority.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
At least 5. Just make the banners smaller. ;) When you run out of room on THAT wall, start hanging them on the wall opposite that one on the other side of the floor. They have 4 walls to hang things. Championship banners should take priority.
I believe that one of the walls is covered with the names of those players who have earned HOH, and another wall is mostly made up of a line of windows into the coaches offices, so there’s not necessarily 4 walls available.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I believe that one of the walls is covered with the names of those players who have earned HOH, and another wall is mostly made up of a line of windows into the coaches offices, so there’s not necessarily 4 walls available.

I imagine the coaches would give up their "views" for a few more banners. ;)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I imagine the coaches would give up their "views" for a few more banners. ;)
geno_view_2030.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom