Reseeding Elite Eight | The Boneyard

Reseeding Elite Eight

Reaction Score
Of course these hypothetical exercises are ridiculous and silly, but I do find it a bit absurd that Creme has L’ville and NC State ranked over UConn right now given how each performed tonight. Louisville let a Horston-less Tennessee keep it close for many minutes and NC State had some last quarter/five-minute heroics but certainly looked vulnerable. Of course we weren’t perfect either, but I’m not sure I buy either outranking UConn right now.

Reseeding a chalky women's Elite Eight

Reaction Score
So the team that has the highest MOV in the sweet 16 and over the highest ranked loser is only #5? Click bait....

Reaction Score
I agree that Stanford is the overall No. 1, and maybe South Carolina next, but both NC State and Louisville ahead of UConn? Please. There's going to be a lot of egg on faces over there at ESPN come Monday night.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Of course these hypothetical exercises are ridiculous and silly, but I do find it a bit absurd that Creme has L’ville and NC State ranked over UConn right now given how each performed tonight. Louisville let a Horston-less Tennessee keep it close for many minutes and NC State had some last quarter/five-minute heroics but certainly looked vulnerable. Of course we weren’t perfect either, but I’m not sure I buy either outranking UConn right now.

Reseeding a chalky women's Elite Eight

It's for the tournament as a whole, not just who played best in the most recent game. UCONN looked very shaky vs UCF which likely factored into his ranking. At any rate, all that matters right now is who shows up more on Monday night.

Reaction Score
Bring on the next victim NC State NO.7 3 more to go to NO.12. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom