Report: Louisville Must Forfeit National Title, $15 Million | The Boneyard

Report: Louisville Must Forfeit National Title, $15 Million

Reaction Score
Dan Wolken‏ @DanWolken 1m 1 minute ago
Dakich also couching by saying he might be wrong. Gotta love when an ESPN employee uses their non-ESPN job to break news in a way that wouldn’t pass ESPN’s sourcing standards.

University of Louisville‏ @uofl 2m2 minutes ago
A statement from UofL spokesman John Karman about Dan Dakich comments: “This is pure speculation. The NCAA will contact the university in advance of any announcement regarding the appeal. We have not been contacted by the NCAA.”

Reaction Score
And there will be penalties going forward, right? Because otherwise, what's the point?

Reaction Score
NEWSFLASH!

The NCAA is giving the forfeited Louisville title to UNC for their lifetime contribution to college basketball.

Man, when I saw the title of this thread I was so excited to post the same joke.

You beat me to it.

Well done.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
ACC coverup and fine foundation has this no worries financially. Or Louisville residents will notice a hike in property taxes.

Reaction Score
If this is true it only magnifies the non punishment of UNC. How can Roy Williams walk around like a good ole boy and act like everything is just swell?

Reaction Score
If this is true it only magnifies the non punishment of UNC. How can Roy Williams walk around like a good ole boy and act like everything is just swell?

Some people only care about the wins and couldn't care less about integrity. Example, one of my neighbors at a Christmas Party in 2016 argued with me that the UNC academic case was a joke and UNC fans paid it no mind because it came about as a result of Rashad McCants and his sour grapes about how he didn't do well as a pro. Didn't matter that McCants' complaint was about how he was denied an education because he was steered into the Afro Studies classes. Of course, McCants probably didn't complain at the time because when you don't have classes or exams you can get lots of rest and practice a lot more than your opponents.

Reaction Score
UNC is a highly rated academic institution. Louisville is a step above the sewer. UNC knows honest graft. Louisville goes in for dishonest graft.

Reaction Score
4>2, but unfortunately they won the game that keeps on giving - membership in a P5 conference.

Sad but true

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom