Report Card vs Wichita State | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Wichita State

Reaction Score
J. Carlton- 9.0 Nice to see a big developing before our eyes.
C. Vital- 9.0 His game has changed day and night between last year and this year. D. Hurley has really gotten through to him.
J. Adams- 8.5 Played like a true leader. Not just on offense either. Love the 12 rebounds.
A. Gilbert- 7.0 his 6 assists were music to my ears. Also forced the drive less. He also took a few years off all our lives with that scare, so naturally, he loses a half a point for it.
T. Polley- 6.5 better. Encouraging defensive performance as well.
E. Cobb- 6.5 Loved his offensive rebounding tenacity.
T. Smith- 6.0 Start making your free throws sir.
S. Wilson- 5.5 eh. Needs more minutes.
B. Adams- 5.0 not ready yet. I did see on his Instagram he was shooting buckets after the game t’ill 2:30am. Love that.

Player of the Match- The sellout crowd. And kudos to Coach Hurley for having his team play their best game yet in front of the 10K+ fans.

Reaction Score
Sorry but Adams deserves the highest grade. Josh played very well though. I’ve been higher on him than some but he did surprise me with his emotion and intensity last night. Carlton is still only 19 There’s a lot of development left in his game.

Reaction Score
Folks get mad at Carlton for the things he can't do. He is just not an explosive player. That said Carlton contributions come because he has always played inside himself and worked to improve the things he can control. That shows a high basketball I. Q. We could all learn a lesson from from Josh (and from Clint Eastwood). It will be interesting to see if Josh can up his game against UCF.

Reaction Score
Folks get mad at Carlton for the things he can't do. He is just not an explosive player. That said Carlton contributions come because he has always played inside himself and worked to improve the things he can control. That shows a high basketball I. Q. We could all learn a lesson from from Josh (and from Clint Eastwood). It will be interesting to see if Josh can up his game against UCF.

No their bigs are too big for him rn. He’s only a sophomore.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Diarra-100. Really killed it during the last few minutes.

I may be silly but he smoothly rolled to the hoop, getting free of a defender, caught a pass and laid it in. Should be simple but he's really the first big on our team to make a play like that all year. At least as cleanly as and explosively he did. Shows just how much we have been missing him.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score
has anyone ever seen a report card that was graded in a 0 - 10.0 system??

poor friendship here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom