A. Gilbert- 5.5
T. Smith- 5.5
J. Adams- 3.5

Coach Hurley- 5.5
In reference to this game, S. Wilson put it best: "Get that S#!% out of here"

Reaction Score
Jalen: 0.0
Vital: 9.0

I was wrong about Vital, this should be his team along with AG rest of year, they'll both be back next year ( I assume) Jalen can play 3rd fiddle. We aren't winning anything this year so lets build for next.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jalen: 0.0
Vital: 9.0

I was wrong about Vital, this should be his team along with AG rest of year, they'll both be back next year ( I assume) Jalen can play 3rd fiddle. We aren't winning anything this year so lets build for next.
Yeah I was one of Jalen’s staunch supporters but kind of mad he didn’t work on his shot or body. Vital is playing great and doesn’t take as many bad shots and actually plays great d. Gilbert is still overpenetrating and needs to learn pull-up for midrange or pass the ball.

Reaction Score
Can you score Jalen Adams a negative? He certainly was a negative

Reaction Score
Hello mr.report card. i’m thrilled to let you know your stint here is pathetic - quietly delete yourself.

1. You call yourself a report card and you give out numbers. its evident you didn't think this through and chose not to change to prove your point. you’re a stubborn imbecile.
  2. Here’s a score for you, 9/10 of your scores are radically off. you don’t know how to watch and critique basketball in result give false impressions to idiot trolls that come on here for a recap.
  3. your mom is a hoar.

I can tell you’re an avid fan of the program and i want you to keep it that way, we need clappers. However stay the out of the forum game you peanut for a brain short little man.

Good day.

-CP

.....his first post.

haha

Reaction Score
Carlton a 6? Kid showed no energy or interest in being there. When he didn't catch ball early in game, he jogged back and Nova got a dunk on the other end. The team got whipped on a neutral court by a team coming off back to back losses. Easy grader

Reaction Score
Carlton a 6? Kid showed no energy or interest in being there. When he didn't catch ball early in game, he jogged back and Nova got a dunk on the other end. The team got whipped on a neutral court by a team coming off back to back losses. Easy grader
Some of those passes towards him were poor. If you're Gilbert, why not lob him an alley hoop. I thought he made good defensive rotations in the first half. And his putback on the Polley missed drive was also encouraging. I wish we gave him a better chance with the ball down low; their 5 seemed just as incapable.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Some of those passes towards him were poor. If you're Gilbert, why not lob him an alley hoop. I thought he made good defensive rotations in the first half. And his putback on the Polley missed drive was also encouraging. I wish we gave him a better chance with the ball down low; their 5 seemed just as incapable.
A simple put back lay up and that gets a 6? He can’t get the ball down low because he’s too weak to get positioning. His bag of tricks only works against low mid majors.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Hello mr.report card. i’m thrilled to let you know your stint here is pathetic - quietly delete yourself.

1. You call yourself a report card and you give out numbers. its evident you didn't think this through and chose not to change to prove your point. you’re a stubborn imbecile.
  2. Here’s a score for you, 9/10 of your scores are radically off. you don’t know how to watch and critique basketball in result give false impressions to idiot trolls that come on here for a recap.
  3. your mom is a hoar.

I can tell you’re an avid fan of the program and i want you to keep it that way, we need clappers. However stay the out of the forum game you peanut for a brain short little man.

Good day.

-CP
i hope this is an inside joke and you are not serious. Otherwise, move over Scrooge, we got a winner!

Reaction Score
If 3-12 with 6 turnovers and a Houdini disappearing act on national TV gets you a 3.5 then sign me up for your class, professor!
A lot of heat is falling on J. Adams, and rightfully so. But in my opinion, maybe a little much. The turnovers were unacceptable indeed, but his shot simply not falling? I can live with that. Most of those jumpers he hits, so it's forgivable. For me, I was more so disappointed in A. Gilbert. I thought he'd have a chance to surpass Jalen as the true leader of this team in this early part of the season. But his style of play offensively has proven completely contrary to that idea. He has the skill set to dribble through defenses and dish to open players at will. He has the power to get his teammates going, create some hot hands. But instead, he repeatedly chooses to keep his head down and contest at the rim no matter how many bodies are towering him, almost like it's a predetermined action. It's mind bottling. And this isn't the first game where he's guilty of it. Having said that, you just know he's going to figure it out. He's a smart kid, and you know his Coach is going to get through to him. And when he does, get out the way ladies, the kid's a talent.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
We were outmatched in this match. Your scores are too high for everyone but CV.

Reaction Score
Carlton, 12 minutes, 3 rebounds, 2 points. That equals 10 rebounds and 6.5 points per 40 minutes.

He is responsible for creating postion down low. But he is dependent on others to get him the ball in those positions.

Hard to tell.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
5.5 for DH is a HUGE gift
Carlton was horrible - a lot of his bounds and points came at garbage time

Reaction Score
A lot of heat is falling on J. Adams, and rightfully so. But in my opinion, maybe a little much. The turnovers were unacceptable indeed, but his shot simply not falling? I can live with that. Most of those jumpers he hits, so it's forgivable. For me, I was more so disappointed in A. Gilbert. I thought he'd have a chance to surpass Jalen as the true leader of this team in this early part of the season. But his style of play offensively has proven completely contrary to that idea. He has the skill set to dribble through defenses and dish to open players at will. He has the power to get his teammates going, create some hot hands. But instead, he repeatedly chooses to keep his head down and contest at the rim no matter how many bodies are towering him, almost like it's a predetermined action. It's mind bottling. And this isn't the first game where he's guilty of it. Having said that, you just know he's going to figure it out. He's a smart kid, and you know his Coach is going to get through to him. And when he does, get out the way ladies, the kid's a talent.
I'm hoping that having Akok go up against him in practice will help him near the basket. The rust is evident, I just hope he can break some of these habits

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom