A. Gilbert- 6.5
J. Adams- 6.0
T. Smith- 6.0
I. Whaley- 5.0
S. Wilson- 4.0
T. Polley- 3.5
E. Cobb- 3.5
J. Carlton- 2.5

Boys and girls, it hurt writing this one.
Luckily, I researched "dealing with a traumatic event" via the reliable google.
  • Be involved with other survivors
    If you go to funerals or memorial services, this may help you to come to terms with what has happened. It can help to spend time with others who have been through the same experience as you.
Let the healing commence.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Have never and will never understand these report card grades.
You start with 10 and then lose points through the game, only thing that makes sense.

So a 6 is really negative 4 & a 5 is really negative 5, etc.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Across the board failure, these boys are scared and Hurley needs to start pushing different buttons.

If you can't score, play defense or rebound, it's time to sit. If the only skill you have is making 3's, and you're shooting 8%, time to sit. Try something different, anything, because what you're sticking with SUCKS

Reaction Score
Christian needs to shoot, shoot, shoot. More, more, more. 7 shots is not nearly enough, double it.

Reaction Score
Tarin smith did nothing positive. Polley shud be a 0.0 along with Cobb and Carlton. Do They just get the points and grade for writing thier name on the bubble sheet? 3.5? This the SATs? Only vital gets anything near a B. AG a C, everyone else F. Simple.

Reaction Score
We had a chance to put Game away last 5 mins of first half when we cudda made a 10 point lead a 15 point lead but we can’t sustain good solid play fir more than 1/3 of the game. Just not good enuff

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
They all fail and need to go back to the drawing board. That was disgusting and a head shaking game for sure

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Team: D-

Boy do you remember the days when our C- days would beat teams like this by 20?
USF isn’t much different than the Drexels and Cornells of the word

Reaction Score
C. Vital- 8.0
A. Gilbert- 6.5
J. Adams- 6.0
T. Smith- 6.0
I. Whaley- 5.0
S. Wilson- 4.0
T. Polley- 3.5
E. Cobb- 3.5
J. Carlton- 2.5

Boys and girls, it hurt writing this one.
Luckily, I researched "dealing with a traumatic event" via the reliable google.
  • Be involved with other survivors
    If you go to funerals or memorial services, this may help you to come to terms with what has happened. It can help to spend time with others who have been through the same experience as you.
Let the healing commence.
Gilbert was awful to me around a 4 and polley a 1.

Reaction Score
Disagree. When he puts that many shots up is when he’s forcing it. I thought tonight he played his role perfectly (the only one who did for that matter)
Nope I disagree. He needs to be more aggressive and look for his shot. He should not force half court shots like he did last year though. In CV I have seen the most improvement year over year for a player with Hurley here. I hope that means he stays for his senior year.

C

Chief00

Across the board failure, these boys are scared and Hurley needs to start pushing different buttons.

If you can't score, play defense or rebound, it's time to sit. If the only skill you have is making 3's, and you're shooting 8%, time to sit. Try something different, anything, because what you're sticking with SUCKS

Who plays then, given all of the above?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
A f

A few guys are doing something, Adams, Vital, Gilbert (who's probably not 100% yet), Wilson who shows flashes of potential, and everyone else is minute to minute. Also play Cobb more, at least he does something sometimes. I didn't watch last night's game, I couldn't, but I know they fell apart again and I can read a box score

C

Chief00

A f

A few guys are doing something, Adams, Vital, Gilbert (who's probably not 100% yet), Wilson who shows flashes of potential, and everyone else is minute to minute. Also play Cobb more, at least he does something sometimes. I didn't watch last night's game, I couldn't, but I know they fell apart again and I can read a box score

Fair enough - I agree.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I give Report Card a 2.0 for the grading (if we can call it that) of the UConn- USF game.

Reaction Score
Cobb, Yakwe, Gilbert, Vital, Adams. Wilson and Polley get major minutes. I'm seriously wondering if Adams has a health issue that causes him to get so gassed in games, usually in the 2nd half. Also I wonder if Brian Gregory suspected as much and during his halftime talk to his guys told Collins and Rideau to turn on the jets and run Jalen into the floor. If he keeps hanging on his shorts no NBA scout will give him the time of day.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom