Report Card vs USC Trojans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Report Card vs USC Trojans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He just doesn’t “fit”.
I’ve gotta say, I’m extremely concerned about Polley. He looked like a deer in headlights freshman in the game last night. That 1st foul he committed was a freshman foul, where he ran up to the guy 35 feet from the basket and rammed into him for no reason.

This guy is a senior, and I get he’s recovering from a major injury, but his mentality must be in very very bad shape. He forced everything in the 4 minutes he played.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
We need Polley to be in position to make 3’s which he can do. The guy can be a weapon and against different lineups he will be.
We need the spacing he creates to open lanes for Bouk.

Reaction Score
T. Martin-7.0: Played great defense throughout. Stopped some important fast breaks. Even found himself shutting down the bigs a few times. Offensively I like his drives, not so much the 3 ball yet.
I wouldn't put him at the same level as Bouk. Tyrese was one of the best players for us. Bouk needs to step it up.

Reaction Score
Without Polley hitting 3s this team is going to struggle against a zone all year. Fortunately their offensive rebounding appears very good so far, which is one of the other zone killers.

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
I think this thread is unkind with regards to the negativity about Polley.

Kid tore his ACL. He had to take a long break from competition (almost 10 months). He was only cleared to play on October 10, which is about 54 days ago. He is 3 games into competition. I'm guessing he still has lingering concerns about his knee, and trusting it. I've never had a torn ACL, but I'm sure some BYers could opine on whether you're 100% less than 2 months after being cleared.

I think it's heartless to rip this kid and make sarcastic comments about his NBA potential. Kid was working super hard and doing very well toward the end of his run last year.

He's a Husky. He represents our school.
Sometimes I wonder whether we deserve to have these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom