Report Card vs Maine | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Maine

Reaction Score
I'm back from Boneyard timeout. I was a bad boy.

A. Gilbert- 8.0: Nice to see some shots fall in. Nothing felt forced. Hurley's going to come out looking like a genius.
B. Adams- 7.5: Sound game. Brendan is here to stay. Caught a body on that fast break, and all I could think of was "Andre Jackson would have windmilled that"
J. Bouknight- 7.5: Only played 19 minutes yet led the team in scoring . . That putback dunk was special; didn't make sense really. Let's get him off the bench quicker if he's not going to start. Beat a couple times on D, room for improvement there.
A. Akok- 6.5: A menace around the rim. Now let's make some free throws.
C. Vital- 6.0: Took some poor shot selections, doesn't help that his shot wasn't falling. Hurley made him pay for it. Brought some great D.
T. Polley- 6.0: Confident 3s, but took a step back in the softness department. Drives to the rim like he's sponsored by Charmin toilet paper. Oh my goodness, the acronym for toilet paper is Tyler Phommachanh :eek:
J. Gaffney-5.5: Took a step backwards from the Miami game. Would like to see some more drive and dish action from the young fellow.
J. Carlton- N/A: Nope.
I. Whaley- N/A: Double Nope.

Player of the Match- A. Gilbert: Nicely done.
Overall, I'm happy with the result. Now let's get through Iona so we can focus on Indiana at the Garden.

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I'm back from Boneyard timeout. I was a bad boy.

A. Gilbert- 8.0: Nice to see some shots fall in. Nothing felt forced too forced. Hurley's going to come out looking like a genius.
B. Adams- 7.5: Sound game. Brendan is here to stay. Caught a body on that fast break, and all I could think of was "Andre Jackson would have windmilled that"
J. Bouknight- 7.5: Only played 19 minutes yet led the team in scoring . . That putback dunk was special; didn't make sense really. Let's get him off the bench quicker if he's not going to start. Beat a couple times on D, room for improvement there.
A. Akok- 6.5: A menace around the rim. Now let's make some free throws.
C. Vital- 6.0: Took some poor shot selections, doesn't help that his shot wasn't falling. Hurley made him pay for it. Brought some great D.
T. Polley- 6.0: Confident 3s, but took a step back in the softness department. Drives to the rim like he's sponsored by Charmin toilet paper. Oh my goodness, the acronym for toilet paper is Tyler Phommachanh :eek:
J. Gaffney-5.5: Took a step backwards from the Miami game. Would like to see some more drive and dish action from the young fellow.
J. Carlton- N/A: Nope.
I. Whaley- N/A: Double Nope.

Player of the Match- A. Gilbert: Nicely done.
Overall, I'm happy with the result. Now let's get through Iona so we can focus on Indiana at the Garden.
I agree on Carlton. What is with him. Maine's bigs, and I say that loosely made a meal out of him. You can't put it in the basket 1 foot away? They blocked the "you know what" out of him. He doesn't leave his feet. I don't know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom