Report Card vs Georgetown | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Georgetown

Reaction Score
A. Sanogo- 9.5: It would be easy to overlook how dominant of a performance this young man had. He was unstoppable, played a near perfect game, and in only 23 minutes. Had a more aggressive approach in positioning tonight, and looked like twinkle toes moving around that rim. His body control is unbelievable.
I. Whaley- 9.0: This was the Whaley of old. This was it. Perhaps the COVID had a lingering affect on the fella, but there's no doubt in my mind our guys is back.
R. Cole- 8.5: Quietly had a great game. Let his teammates' hot hands do the work. 7 assists. The maestro strikes again, 6 rebounds btw.
T. Martin- 8.5: Our best 3 point shooter. Besides two uncharacteristic turnovers against the press, he played another flawless game. Love watching him attack that basket with speed
J. Hawkins- 8.5: He's my shooting star. Get it? cause he shoots well? And he's a star?? The fact that he shoots it so confidently immediately after a bad miss, it does something to my privates. What a valuable piece to this team, for our present and our future. Where did he learn to shoot like that?
A. Jackson- 8.0: If you had told me he had 10 assists this game i wouldn't have flinched. The stat geeks tallied him at five, I've submitted a protest. Cool dunk I guess.
T. Polley- 8.0: Filled his role perfectly again. Continued to impress me defensively.
A. Akok- 7.5: Not a bad effort in just those 14 minutes. Loving his attitude throughout this stretch. It will pay off Akok Akok.
J. Gaffney- 6.5: Four assists. Too quiet otherwise. I think he needs to get his 3 ball going early, rather than trying to get things started with a drive to the hoop.

Player of the Match- I. Whaley: We're not losing another regular season game. WE GOT OUR WRENCH BACK
Game Notes- Georgetown blows.
-Our fast break offense was our best yet.
-It almost looked like Coach Hurley was having fun out there.

Over and out
RC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom