Report Card vs ECU | The Boneyard

Report Card vs ECU

Reaction Score
J. Carlton 8.5- Another fantastic game by our big guy. He continues to grow throughout the season. Remember in the early season when our team was one dimensional through our guard play only? Now, every touch our guards get they're looking down low for Mr. Carlton, thinking, "is he even slightly open?". His hands have become a thing of beauty. And I keep having to remind myself he's only a sophomore!
J. Adams 8.0- Inspiring game by our Senior. I hope Alterique was taking notes as to how to properly run this team. Jalen played the game the way it's supposed to be played; he created for others. He loves this University more than anyone else, and today it showed. Oh and his 3pt shot is broken again.
T. Polley 7.5- Nice offensive game, has Jalen to thank.
C. Vital 7.0- Couple poor shot selections, otherwise, a solid game.
S. Wilson 6.5- Crashed the boards well. His athleticism is sexy; there, i said it.
T. Smith 4.5- Went 2/2 from the free throw line, so that was a positive.
B. Adams 4.0- If I could look into look into a crystal ball, I'd ask it what B. Adams' stat lines will look like when he's a Senior at UConn.
E. Cobb 1.0- Didn't box out on a free throw and he payed for it.

Play of the game- When the Norman Chad table announcer left his partner hanging: "I'm gonna go listen in if you don't mind" followed my a mic drop. Class act by Coach Hurley for letting him in the huddle.
Note- Does anybody else get giddy when they see Akok on the sidelines? Like, oh yea, he's on our team :)
2nd Note- A Coach Hurley in his first do-or-die conference tournament? Have fun underestimating this team! Lets replace Tarin Smith with AG and take it to USF. Furthermore, we only lost to Houston by 8 without Alterique or Jalen Adams.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good report card. Jalen sharing the ball with 12 assists. You could see he was having fun out there. Josh being respected by the opponents. He is being double teamed down low. An inside out game produces a lot of open shots.

Reaction Score
Good report card. Jalen sharing the ball with 12 assists. You could see he was having fun out there. Josh being respected by the opponents. He is being double teamed down low. An inside out game produces a lot of open shots.

Yes, I’ve been noticing this in recent games. Coaches are gameplanning specifically for Josh Carlton which shows how much progress he has made. I love seeing guys get better.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I would flip JA and JC
without JA Josh doesn't have as many opportunities
JC played very well
As far as JA's 3's = rust

Reaction Score
J. Carlton 8.5- Another fantastic game by our big guy. He continues to grow throughout the season. Remember in the early season when our team was one dimensional through our guard play only? Now, every touch our guards get they're looking down low for Mr. Carlton, thinking, "is he even slightly open?". His hands have become a thing of beauty. And I keep having to remind myself he's only a sophomore!
J. Adams 8.0- Inspiring game by our Senior. I hope Alterique was taking notes as to how to properly run this team. Jalen played the game the way it's supposed to be played; he created for others. He loves this University more than anyone else, and today it showed. Oh and his 3pt shot is broken again.
T. Polley 7.5- Nice offensive game, has Jalen to thank.
C. Vital 7.0- Couple poor shot selections, otherwise, a solid game.
S. Wilson 6.5- Crashed the boards well. His athleticism is sexy; there, i said it.
T. Smith 4.5- Went 2/2 from the free throw line, so that was a positive.
B. Adams 4.0- If I could look into look into a crystal ball, I'd ask it what B. Adams' stat lines will look like when he's a Senior at UConn.
E. Cobb 1.0- Didn't box out on a free throw and he payed for it.

Play of the game- When the Norman Chad table announcer left his partner hanging: "I'm gonna go listen in if you don't mind" followed my a mic drop. Class act by Coach Hurley for letting him in the huddle.
Note- Does anybody else get giddy when they see Akok on the sidelines? Like, oh yea, he's on our team :)
2nd Note- A Coach Hurley in his first do-or-die conference tournament? Have fun underestimating this team! Lets replace Tarin Smith with AG and avenge our previous Tulsa loss. Furthermore, we only lost to Houston by 8 without Jalen Adams or Alterique Gilbert.
I like the Norman Chad comparison. Mark Adams made it enjoyable to listen to and I thought he was informative and knowledgeable when it came to x’s and o’s

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom