Report Card vs ECU | The Boneyard

Report Card vs ECU

Reaction Score
J. Carlton 9.0- Yassssssss. As he continues to develop, players are starting to trust him more, looking for him more often. And who says we need to recruit bigs for next season; just play Josh 40 minutes.
C. Vital 8.0- Always hustling. Doesn't matter who we play, brings it EVERY day. 7 assists 0 turnovers!?!
S. Wilson 7.0- nice cuts. 2/2 3pt range: we likey. Nice to see him having some fun out there.
T. Smith 6.5- Good
T. Polley 6.0- Still on the weaker side for me
E. Cobb 5.5- Got 4 rebounds in 3 minutes I guess
B. Adams 5.5- Next year next year next year. I will say, that dunk attempt at the end was more impressive than any KW practice shenanigans I've seen IMO. I hope it makes it into @Storrs South gametape highlights.
I. Whaley- I feel kind of bad for the kid
M. Diarra- Get that man some minutes! And by minutes I mean all of Cobb's
J. Adams DNS- (Did not show). In the back of my mind, the last 2 years, I've always feared what it's going to be like without J. Adams. Maybe not so bad?

Shout out to the pretty good sized crowd who came out on a Superbowl Sunday.
Prediction: 28-21 Rams win

Last edited:
Reaction Score
J. Carlton 9.0- Yassssssss. As he continues to develop, players are starting to trust him more, looking for him more often. And who says we need to recruit bigs for next season; just play Josh 40 minutes.
C. Vital 8.0- Always hustling. Doesn't matter who we play, brings it EVERY day. 7 assists 0 turnovers!?!
S. Wilson 7.0- nice cuts. 2/2 3pt range: we likey. Nice to see him having some fun out there.
T. Smith 6.5- Good
T. Polley 6.0- Still on the weaker side for me
E. Cobb 5.5- Got 4 rebounds in 3 minutes I guess
B. Adams 5.5- Next year next year next year. I will say, that dunk attempt at the end was more impressive than any KW practice shenanigans I've seen IMO. I hope it makes it into @Storrs South gametape highlights.
I. Whaley- I feel kind of bad for the kid
M. Diarra- Get that man some minutes! And by minutes I mean all of Cobb's
J. Adams DNS- (Did not show). In the back of my mind, the last 2 years, I've always feared what it's going to be like without J. Adams. Maybe not so bad?

Shout out to the pretty good sized crowd who came out on a Superbowl Sunday.
Prediction: 28-21 Rams win
we need to recruit bigs for next season. Against good bigs he might have to sit 1/2 a game with fouls.

Reaction Score
Carlton gets a 10. If his performance today wasn’t a 10 what is?
He was 6 for 10 from the line and had 4 turnovers, so you can't give him a perfect score. Now if he does this against Houston or Cincinnati, we have or big man for next year.

Reaction Score
Loved the fight Carlton showed after he was put on a poster in the second half. Came back, block - stare/down/words - warned by the ref - demanded the ball on every possession and actually executed great moves on offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom