Report Card vs Delaware State | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Delaware State

Reaction Score
A. Sanogo- 9.5: A near perfect all around game. 26pts backed with a great defensive effort.
N. Alleyne- 8.5: Perhaps nobody plays their role better than Nahiem. His strength will prove invaluable here on out.
D. Clingan- 8.5: Took advantage along with Adama on weak interior defense.
J. Calcaterra- 8.0: His best game yet. Stayed in his lane and it paid off. Stepped up defensively as well. A very welcomed sight.
A. Karaban- 7.5: Challenges Jackson for best passer on the team.
J. Hawkins- 7.5: I imagine Jordan would be the first one shot in the head, if he found himself playing red light green light squid games style. I want this man shooting the ball 50x a game. Also, 9 rebounds? sup
T. Newton- 7.0: Stayed within his game. A fantastic addition to this team.
A. Jackson- 6.5: His rust showed in the form of fouls tonight. A thing of beauty seeing that 3 ball go in; flush I may add.
H. Diarra- 6.0: Have to clean up the turnovers. And a little sloppy defensively.

Player of the Match- A. Sanogo: He's become a "UConn great" in my book.
Match Notes- Coach Hurley continues to not just talk about culture, but be about it. That licking he gave the team after jogging back on defense up 30pts was a thing of beauty. Hurley has me convinced we're going to run through Oregon/the Big East. Couldn't ask for a better start to the season. Let's ride. Delaware State sucks by the way.

Over & Out- RC

Reaction Score
I'd bump Calcaterra down a half point for the turnovers. They're going to be a problem for him this season if he isn't careful. I'd drop Clingan a half point or so too--he had some defensive mistakes. Expected for him as a young freshman, but mistakes nonetheless. Some great film work to check out, I'm sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom