Report Card vs Cincinnati | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Cincinnati

Reaction Score
J. Carlton- 8.0 A very encouraging show by Carlton. Seeing significant signs of development against stiffer competition. D. Hurley is going to transform him wether he's ready for it or not. Need to use him more for inside-out passing (criminal offense that Polley missed that 3).
J. Adams- 7.5 Solid game through and out. A shame the fouls limited him. Though the 5th one was inexcusable.
A. Gilbert- 7.0 He's getting better each game by getting more comfortable with contact. Would have been fun to see what he could do with the ball that last possession. Defensively, although suffocating at times, I thought he made too many mistakes. Unnecessarily left his man several times to double team resulting in easy Cinci buckets.
C. Vital- 6.5 Reverted a little to his old self with some gross shot selections/dribbling. Loved the effort though, need every bit of it during these road games.
S. Wilson- 6.0 Always happy to see him on the court. Though he continues to look for any role at all on offense. I'm afraid this won't come to fruition until next season.
T. Smith- 5.0 Played a sub-par game all around, but made a crucial blunder with 54 secs left in the game when he missed a wide open fast break layup to take the lead!
T. Polley- 5.0 Ghosts are real
E. Cobb- 3.0 Nope

Coach Hurley's Cardiologist deserves a raise. Encouraging game overall, but 1-3 in the AAC is not ideal.
Coming off this loss, look for a run by the huskies.

Reaction Score
Coach Hurley - 9.5. Outstanding job keeping the team motivated and playing their butts off under extreme adversity. Very impressive that the dumb-ass flagrant call didn't incite a technical on him or bench for such an egregiously sinister call.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I agree with the last line. The last two games looked like the team we were all expecting. If you had told me in October we would have beat SMU by 12 and lost to Cincy by 2 on the road in a 72 hour span I’d sign up for that 10/10 times. I could see us getting 20 wins which I did not see after USF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom