Report Card vs CCSU | The Boneyard

Report Card vs CCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
R. Cole- 8.5: It goes Harry Houdini, David Copperfield, and R.J Cole. The man had some sweet tricks on offense. Had some nice steals but also got beat a few times on defense. Great looking shot.
J. Bouknight- 8.0: Solid, let the game come to him. Shot wasn't falling, found other ways to score. Good help on the boards. Could also tighten it up on Defense.
J. Gaffney- 7.5: Was nervous seeing him start, he immediately proved me wrong. Showed biggest signs of improvement. Very active on defense, and controlled on the other end. Love him attacking the rim. Going to be a special husky.
A. Sanogo- 7.5: Everything you can ask for from a Freshman's first career collegiate game. And his attitude seems unmatched. I think I'm in love. His hedges on screens is the only clear big spot for improvement.
I. Whaley- 7.5: Picked up right where he left off.
T. Polley- 7.0: Props to Tyler on the comeback. Got more comfortable as the game went on. Even showed flashes of his stronger rebounding days.
B. Adams- 7.0: Solid showing coming back from all the time off, including the foot injury. Forced it a few times offensively, but his sweet shot made up for it.
A. Jackson- 6.5: 6 assists for the freshman! And his quick reflexes allowed him to be a great presence on defense. Wish he would have hit rim on that 3 :/
J. BF- 6.0: Maybe there's something there this year? A Prospect like you read about.
J. Carlton- 5.5: He'll have his chances against the bigger teams. Don't write him off just yet boys.
R. Springs- Surprised by his lack of minutes. Perhaps he's not quite ready yet.

Loved every second of this game. So happy to have our team back. Plug in Martin and Akok and oouuuuuu bayybeee!
Player of the Match: R. Cole!

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
somehow bouk had 20 points and 8 boards on 7-12 shooting and it felt like he had an off night. incredible.

Yeah, it was CCSU. But it was nice to see the team score 100 points without having to run offense through Bouk for 40 minutes. And yes, I agree it was nice to see him get a "quiet" 20 and 8.

Reaction Score
Why didn’t martin play? Did I miss something during game?

Reaction Score
R. Cole- 8.5: It goes Harry Houdini, David Copperfield, and R.J Cole. The man had some sweet tricks on offense. Had some nice steals but also got beat a few times on defense. Great looking shot.
J. Bouknight- 8.0: Solid, let the game come to him. Shot wasn't falling, found other ways to score. Good help on the boards. Could also tighten it up on Defense.
J. Gaffney- 7.5: Was nervous seeing him start, he immediately proved me wrong. Showed biggest signs of improvement. Very active on defense, and controlled on the other end. Love him attacking the rim. Going to be a special husky.
A. Sanogo- 7.5: Everything you can ask for from a Freshman's first career collegiate game. And his attitude seems unmatched. I think I'm in love. His hedges on screens is the only clear big spot for improvement.
I. Whaley- 7.5: Picked up right where he left off.
T. Polley- 7.0: Props to Tyler on the comeback. Got more comfortable as the game went on. Even showed flashes of his stronger rebounding days.
B. Adams- 7.0: Solid showing coming back from all the time off, including the foot injury. Forced it a few times offensively, but his sweet shot made up for it.
A. Jackson- 6.5: 6 assists for the freshman! And his quick reflexes allowed him to be a great presence on defense. Wish he would have hit rim on that 3 :/
J. BF- 6.0: Maybe there's something there this year? A Prospect like you read about.
J. Carlton- 5.5: He'll have his chances against the bigger teams. Don't write him off just yet boys.
R. Springs- Surprised by his lack of minutes. Perhaps he's not quite ready yet.

Loved every second of this game. So happy to have our team back. Plug in Martin and Akok and oouuuuuu bayybeee!
Player of the Match: R. Cole!

This is not not really a report card. Most report card is a % or arbitrary letter grade(A,B,C,D,F). Guess you could go standard base. That would rock.

But i have no clue what this 7.5 vs 8.5. What are these scores based on? Calvin's or Siriometer

Reaction Score
Bouk is so active, and scores in so many different ways. The kid is simply sensational. AJ makes it his business to impact the game in lots of ways. His upside is only limited by his shooting and by taking a little bit better care of the ball. But his athleticism, court vision and rebounding are a unique combo. Can you imagine if he adds a consistent jump shot?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was unable to watch the game, thanks for all the reviews from the Boneyard.
Did Hurley's son get any playing time?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score

Well that clears that up. I was wondering where he was and was looking forward to seeing him. Adding his leadership, toughness and defense to what I saw tonight gives me a good feeling. We've really got some troops this year.

Reaction Score
Also he committed some bad fouls. Gotta clean up on defense because I thought he looked lazy defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom