Report Card vs #9Houston | The Boneyard

Report Card vs #9Houston

Reaction Score
T. Smith 6.5- Despite 4 careless turnovers, I thought he did a better job this game facilitating the play for his teammates.
S. Wilson 6.5- Love his growing confidence in his 3pt ball. Would like to see more ball on the floor and driving to the basket. Still clueless during defensive sets. His fast break defense is another story though.
C. Vital 6.5- He struggles the most with his 2 guys missing; CV is a compliment player. It would be a sin to not mention again his hustle and tenacity. One year when he's gone, we'll be talking about how we need more players with C. Vital mentality.
J. Carlton 6.0- Loved his energy tonight. Saw him trying to fight for offensive position more than any other game yet. He wants the ball. Shots just weren't falling. . . nor were his free throws. Is it just me or is the kid growing over the course of the season? Seems to be getting bigger and bigger every game.
T. Polley 6.0- Get more involved earlier in the game.
E. Cobb 5.5- Tallied a total of 0 rebounds? Made a couple nice offensive moves.
B. Adams 3.0- Even more lost on defense than S. Wilson. My first time thinking B. Adams may not actually possess the D1 stuff. His first step quickness is E.Cobb slow. Also had an opportunity to dive for a loose ball, chose against it. No bueno.

Coach Hurley- With a less than ideal 7 man rotation, he put THAT together vs a #9 ranked team? Yes please.
M./H. Diarra- Anybody know what gives?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No one more than a D is ridiculous. That was a solid game.

Reaction Score
T. Smith 6.5- Despite 4 careless turnovers, I thought he did a better job this game facilitating the play for his teammates.
S. Wilson 6.5- Love his growing confidence in his 3pt ball. Would like to see more ball on the floor and driving to the basket. Still clueless during defensive sets. His fast break defense is another story though.
C. Vital 6.5- He struggles the most with his 2 guys missing; CV is a compliment player. It would be a sin to not mention again his hustle and tenacity. One year when he's gone, we'll be talking about how we need more players with C. Vital mentality.
J. Carlton 6.0- Loved his energy tonight. Saw him trying to fight for offensive position more than any other game yet. He wants the ball. Shots just weren't falling. . . nor were his free throws. Is it just me or is the kid growing over the course of the season? Seems to be getting bigger and bigger every game.
B. Adams 3.0- Even more lost on defense than S. Wilson. My first time thinking B. Adams may not actually possess the D1 stuff. His first step quickness is E.Cobb slow. Also had an opportunity to dive for a loose ball, chose against it. No bueno.

Coach Hurley- With a less than ideal 7 man rotation, he put THAT together vs a #9 ranked team? Yes please.
He was great on d. He was covering Houston's best shooter most of the game and causing him lot's of issues.

S. Wilsons D on Houston best shooter A. Brooks was great. After brooks hit his first 2 3's in transition he was only 2-9 shooting. Definitely something that kept us within striking distance. Defense is improving and he does still make mistake on different switches but for the most part is so good in individual d it is making up for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom