Report Card: Santa’s Sleigh | The Boneyard

Report Card: Santa’s Sleigh

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
In lieu of our game against Xavier, I decided to rewatch the tape from the big game last Friday night and give my breakdown of the roster.

*Please note, I am not affiliated with the ReportCard brand and I do not claim ownership of any official ReportCard-related content.”

Rudolph - 9.5 Another stunning display of talent by our lead ‘Deer. From his GPS-like navigational skills to his deft landings on rooftops, I don’t know where this team would be without his leadership, proving time and again that SC made the right call inserting him into the starting lineup. This kid has Workshop Wall Potential.

Comet & Dasher - 9.0 The speed and athleticism on these guys is simply awe-inspiring. That sleigh doesn’t make it past the equator without them. They have certainly earned their nickname from Rothstein: ‘The Caribou Boosters.’

Dancer & Prancer - 8.0 You can just tell that these 2 love what they do, and the energy they bring really helps this team get through that final stretch. Important glue guys that put on a great display the other night.

Donner & Blitzen - 7.5 Not the flashiest ‘Deer on the sleigh, but they really provide some inside strength when we need it. Crossing the Atlantic is a challenge every year, but these workhorses always power us through and keep the engine running.

Vixen & Cupid - 6.0 Look, I get that they’re the “nice guys” of the team, but sometimes I wish they would stop making googly eyes at the passing flocks of geese and just pull their weight. That being said, they filled their roles and ultimately got us a W.

S. Claus- 9.0 I mean, what a blessing it is to have a sleigh-rider with such passion for the game. I think we sometimes underestimate what Claus does for this team - keeping 9 magical reindeer focused is no easy task, but the culture that Claus has developed at the North Pole really shines through on game night. I was slightly disappointed that he didn’t call a timeout over Panama when the ‘Deer were looking gassed, but he got the job done as always. HOF material.

Unsung Hero Award: Mrs. Claus - Just a genuinely great woman who does so much for this team. I love that she gives all the reindeer a little care package of carrots and skittles before they takeoff, she’s the perfect counterweight to her husband’s intense demeanor. Lucky to have her on our sideline. If you haven’t already, I suggest you check out her podcast, “Elf Wife Life.”

All in all, I was really proud of this team for gutting out the win, and I’m looking forward to following along in the offseason. The new Reindeer Transfer Rules are a bit worrisome, but I think these guys all love playing here. Santa hasn’t brought in a new recruit in centuries now…and with his kind of success, can you blame him?

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
You can ride with me any day. 10/10 post
BF7C7153-2BA4-41D7-9890-1554F4883C4C.gif

Reaction Score
But what recruits are waiting in the wings to put pressure on the underperformers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom