Report: ACC tourney coming to Brooklyn... | The Boneyard

Report: ACC tourney coming to Brooklyn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I wonder where the AAC tourney will be next season?

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Bronx?

I was thinking US Bank arena in Cincy (women at 5/3 arena)...Liacouras Center in Philly (women at Palestra)...XL Center (women at Mohegan Sun)

U

UCONNfan1

I was thinking US Bank arena in Cincy (women at 5/3 arena)...Liacouras Center in Philly (women at Palestra)...XL Center (women at Mohegan Sun)
I was semi joking. Figure if the ACC tourney is in Brooklyn, ours can be in the Bronx, or Manhattan. Just down the road. Would be interesting to see which tourney would draw more!

Reaction Score
I know there used to be a great tradition of Irish bars outside MSG for the BE tourney, but check out what is going to happen when fanbases arrive in Brooklyn for the ACCT and rent out a few bars:

Reaction Score
You can pretend NY cares about the ACC by putting the ACCT near there- but it does not make it so. If they think adding Quse and Pitt handed them the keys to NY they are stoned

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You can pretend NY cares about the ACC by putting the ACCT near there- but it does not make it so. If they think adding Quse and Pitt handed them the keys to NY they are stoned

Maryland fans alone did a pretty good job filling up Barclays. There are a million SU fans who will come. There are a lot of passionate Duke grads in the area. And the other schools will have decent representation, too.

But yes, I agree, other than these fans, nobody else in NYC cares about the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom