Replay? | The Boneyard

Replay?

Reaction Score
1630240610095.png

Reaction Score
Is this request some sort of twisted joke!?
Nope. Only thing I saw was the replay of the TD near the end of Q2. 1st and 10. Looking at the defensive set. Rushed three with Harris dropping back, circled to the middle. Tre Wortham looked like he was playing to the outside, was immediately beat, seemed to be expecting help over the middle judging by his hand signals. So looking for correctible mistakes that can happen for a first game...

Reaction Score
Nope. Only thing I saw was the replay of the TD near the end of Q2. 1st and 10. Looking at the defensive set. Rushed three with Harris dropping back, circled to the middle. Tre Wortham looked like he was playing to the outside, was immediately beat, seemed to be expecting help over the middle judging by his hand signals. So looking for correctible mistakes that can happen for a first game...
No hand signals... just flailing.

Reaction Score
Going through it quickly;
Botched 1st play from scrimmage.
Zergiotis does not step into throws, leads to his inaccuracies.
Sidney Walker had a tough game. Maybe Fortin will replace him when he gets back
Did not blitz often in H1, Jackson Mitchell tried a couple of times in Q2, linebacking in general was Meh.
I think Mitchell is suffering from a lower back issue.
I was hoping maybe a win at Army. No.
We are going to give up a lot of third and longs.
Uguak had a good game.
The OTs played the whole game. Pretty impressive in that heat.
There actually was a lot of slipping off of defensive cuts. Two tds coming off of slipped cuts. An observation.
McCarthy played a lot as did Harris.
Seemed an unaggressive overall play.
Their starting Qb was actually standing in the pocket flipping the ball before throwing. Embarrassing.

Last edited:

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
god bless whoever watched a replay of that catastrophe

Reaction Score
Going through it quickly;
Botched 1st play from scrimmage.
Zergiotis does not step into throws, leads to his inaccuracies.
Sidney Walker had a tough game. Maybe Fortin will replace him when he gets back
Did not blitz often in H1, Jackson Mitchell tried a couple of times in Q2, linebacking in general was Meh.
I think Mitchell is suffering from a lower back issue.
I was hoping maybe a win at Army. No.
We are going to give up a lot of third and longs.
Uguak had a good game.
The OTs played the whole game. Pretty impressive in that heat.
There actually was a lot of slipping off of defensive cuts. Two tds coming off of slipped cuts. An observation.
McCarthy played a lot as did Harris.
Seemed an unaggressive overall play.
Their starting Qb was actually standing in the pocket flipping the ball before throwing. Embarrassing.
I agree Chief noticed several times how terrible Z’s foot work is going into a throw even when he wasn’t pressured. He seems like he’s either very poorly coached or undisciplined? You are correct that’s the foundation of inaccurate throws. The other thing Chief notice was his elbow is too far from his body when he throws. It’s truly amazing these things weren’t clean-up in those 637 days of preparation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom