Replay UCONN vs Duke available | The Boneyard

Replay UCONN vs Duke available

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
If you have access to ESPN, then you should be able access the replay on ESPN3. Go to ESPN site and click on WATCH on tool bar right side. Select your service provider and watch the replay, I just has basic ESPN with Xfinity and it works, Good luck!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you have access to ESPN, then you should be able access the replay on ESPN3. Go to ESPN site and click on WATCH on tool bar right side. Select your service provider and watch the replay, I just has basic ESPN with Xfinity and it works, Good luck!
I'm guessing that the replay is not commercial free. I will wait until tomorrow and enjoy BYer @MJL243 's version. :)

Although YouTube puts ads in most every video, and is something MJL243 can't control, they can be skipped at some point.

PvP

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info. Maybe you can provide me with a link fro Geno's post Duke presser and, if available, his pregame comments regarding Iowa. I used to find all press conferences on YouTube but can't now for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info. Maybe you can provide me with a link fro Geno's post Duke presser and, if available, his pregame comments regarding Iowa. I used to find all press conferences on YouTube but can't now for some reason. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, I've seen nothing of either Duke postgame or Iowa pregame. This seems to happen frequently with these in-season tournaments. I don't know why.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom