REPLAY ON WATCH ESPN? | The Boneyard

REPLAY ON WATCH ESPN?

Reaction Score
I'm visiting from out of state and was driving into Manhattan from LI last night, after attending the MD SB game - and was gratified to see that UCONN's game was available via my cell phone's Watch ESPN app. However, when I get into town, the game was no longer listed. I did find it listed this AM - but only on my laptop - not on the cell phone? Any idea what's going on?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm visiting from out of state and was driving into Manhattan from LI last night, after attending the MD SB game - and was gratified to see that UCONN's game was available via my cell phone's Watch ESPN app. However, when I get into town, the game was no longer listed. I did find it listed this AM - but only on my laptop - not on the cell phone? Any idea what's going on?
I just looked on my phone and did not see it either. I'm glad I watched the replay last night, cast from my tablet, which is the same Android app. So, you don't seem to be wrong about not being able to watch via ESPN3.

It should be available on HUSKY GAMES today if not already. I know how to find them but not how to link you to them. Hope that's a helpful start.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I just looked on my phone and did not see it either. I'm glad I watched the replay last night, cast from my tablet, which is the same Android app. So, you don't seem to be wrong about not being able to watch via ESPN3.

It should be available on HUSKY GAMES today if not already. I know how to find them but not how to link you to them. Hope that's a helpful start.
Scrolling on my phone last night (around 1145) I couldn’t find it, but once I used the search feature and typed in Connecticut it appeared right away and I was able to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323
Top Bottom