Rent Parking - Blue vs Gold parking | The Boneyard

Rent Parking - Blue vs Gold parking

Reaction Score
I picked up a Gold Parking pass this year through the Uconn Club auction. I typically park in the Blue lot every year and arrive early enough to leave enough space between my neighbors. I should have looked into the Gold lot more, but is that all paved lots with parking in standard parking spots? I was hoping to get some feedback of people’s experiences in the Gold lot vs Blue lot. Based on the feedback, I may have some Gold lot parking passes available! Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I picked up a Gold Parking pass this year through the Uconn Club auction. I typically park in the Blue lot every year and arrive early enough to leave enough space between my neighbors. I should have looked into the Gold lot more, but is that all paved lots with parking in standard parking spots? I was hoping to get some feedback of people’s experiences in the Gold lot vs Blue lot. Based on the feedback, I may have some Gold lot parking passes available! Thanks!
Just don't forget where you came from.

Reaction Score
Haha, I am already having anxiety. I am envisioning being packed in and getting looks for my elaborate tailgating set ups. I should have just stuck with the Blue Lot but my gambling addiction had mr bidding on all types of auctions. Haha. These passes may be listed for sale soon.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure the parking attendants will let you "downgrade". We did that years back when we went into the Grey (or Brown) lot with our blue passes because one of our guys had a son at UConn who's birthday was game day and we brought our tailgate to him and his buddies.

Reaction Score
And if you have a grill fire, you have to put it out with Perrier in the Gold Lot. Tap water won't do.

Reaction Score
Alright, it’s all champagne wishes and caviar dreams from here on out. If you see a gold pass in the blue lot, you will know it’s me. Haha. Thanks!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Gold gang for life!!

IMG_1960.jpeg

Reaction Score
Tomorrow will be my first time with a blue parking pass. I always thought "Blue Lot" was Pickle Lot on the map in this link: UConn Football Parking

Can I park anywhere shown in blue on that map?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom