Renee's Blind Dime | The Boneyard

Renee's Blind Dime

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Saw Renee in the stands (with some extended family, I believe) after last night's win over the Mystics in Washington . . . great game for NeNe !!

Renee.JPG

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Three beautiful young women. But oh my that little angel with the bow! Someone is blessed.

Reaction Score
I'm Stoked about Stokes.

Can we state that Kiah Stokes is a bona fide star in the WNBA? 7 points per game, 7.4 rebounds (top 10), and 2 blocks (third in the league). Sounds like a star to me! Can we say that Stokes has arrived?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Can we state that Kiah Stokes is a bona fide star in the WNBA? 7 points per game, 7.4 rebounds (top 10), and 2 blocks (third in the league). Sounds like a star to me! Can we say that Stokes has arrived?
Stokes has indeed claimed her stake. I just enjoy watching her play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The announcers said--rightfully so--that she is one of the premier defenders in the league.

HGN

Reaction Score
Renee seems to be finally playing in the WNBA with the cockiness that she had in college. I love watching her.
Renee has gotten her confidence and is finally with a team that knows how to utilize her skills. She seems to be happy , comfortable , healthy , and ready to contribute whenever she is called on.

HGN

Reaction Score
She is having quite a year. Maya gets a lot of the ink, but check out this assist to get out of a trap by Renee in Minnesota's win against Atlanta.

Java , I had not seen that assist.............But that 'Dime' is really worth about 11 cents. One(1) more than just a simple dime.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not yet. Love Kiah & she is having a good season but 7 points per game does not a star make. Elizabeth Williams who Kiah routinely killed in college is averaging 12 points per game and nearly as many rebounds as Kiah 7.0 and leading the league in blocked shots @2.5 per game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not yet. Love Kiah & she is having a good season but 7 points per game does not a star make. Elizabeth Williams who Kiah routinely killed in college is averaging 12 points per game and nearly as many rebounds as Kiah 7.0 and leading the league in blocked shots @2.5 per game.

Seems like an overstatement to me. Anyway..... I suppose that Williams killed Kiah when the Liberty and Dream matched up last month ?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Seems like an overstatement to me. Anyway..... I suppose that Williams killed Kiah when the Liberty and Dream matched up last month ?
No that is why it said "in college"-where Williams had very little success against Kiah.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No that is why it said "in college"-where Williams had very little success against Kiah.

Other than the freshman year matchup, I dont remember Stokes playing that many minutes in the other games. I do remember Williams not having much success vs Dolson in games 2 and 3

Reaction Score

Last night she blocked four shots. She now leads the league in blocked shots per 40 minutes. And she's second in the league in blocked shots overall. It's not just scoring that makes one a star. Ask Courtney van der Sloot.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Elizabeth Williams will be a strong candidate for Most Improved Player. She's playing better than I've ever seen her.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Last night she blocked four shots. She now leads the league in blocked shots per 40 minutes. And she's second in the league in blocked shots overall. It's not just scoring that makes one a star. Ask Courtney van der Sloot.
Again, I love Kiah. Courtney Van der Sloot is not a star either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom