OT: - Renee Montgomery on MSNBC | The Boneyard

OT: Renee Montgomery on MSNBC

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Renee on now with Nicolle Wallace speaking about the NBA players saying "basta" after Kenosha, Wi officer involved shooting. She is a fine speaker, well prepared, professional, healthy young woman and a UConn alum. I bet Geno and CD are so proud of their ladies. I know I am more impressed every day with the women who represent the team.

Reaction Score
Putting the message aside for a moment -- I think many people would consider that politics, which is verboten here -- Renee did UConn proud. She was composed, articulate, knowledgeable and a great advocate for her point of view. She was absolutely on top of her game.

Reaction Score
She's doing a fine job hosting a regular half-hour WNBA update show on the NBA Channel too. As she's so capable within the awkwardness of the remote broadcast from home, I eagerly anticipate her presence in a more conventional setting. Speaking of home broadcasts, I'm always keen to see what books the pundit has carefully chosen to spotlight on their bookshelf in the background!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
She's doing a fine job hosting a regular half-hour WNBA update show on the NBA Channel too. As she's so capable within the awkwardness of the remote broadcast from home, I eagerly anticipate her presence in a more conventional setting. Speaking of home broadcasts, I'm always keen to see what books the pundit has carefully chosen to spotlight on their bookshelf in the background!
The books and gee gaws can tell a lot about the speaker. I was watching Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms on a news channel and I saw an album jacket on her shelf. It was Major Lance "Major's Greatest Hits", and of course it was because he is her father. It had not dawned on me before seeing the camera shot!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom