Renee Flashback (Video) | The Boneyard

Renee Flashback (Video)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Love the Renee montage but will raise the love. Renee and Doty (6-6 on 3's as she introduced herself to the nation) in the same game with some extra halftime love for Renee leading into the WNBA. A little gift down memory lane for our Okie friends coming to Conn tomorrow.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc, Thanks for the video. I had forgotten just how good Renee was. And to think she has been teamed up
again in Minnesota with Maya on the Lynx and winning WNBA Championships.
Renee started for 4 years and became an efficient shooter by her senior year. As Geno noted, even as a freshman, Renee walked around Gampel as if she owned the place.

She was a 2x All-American, Naismith winner, Pomeroy Award winner, and the 3rd best player in the country, behind only Maya and Angel. Renee had game ... and still does.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Renee started for 4 years and became an efficient shooter by her senior year. As Geno noted, even as a freshman, Renee walked around Gampel as if she owned the place.

She was a 2x All-American, Naismith winner, Pomeroy Award winner, and the 3rd best player in the country, behind only Maya and Angel. Renee had game ... and still does.
I think you mean Nancy Lieberman-Cline winner. Don't think Montgomery ever won NPOY award.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Renee is my favorite UConn player ever... I saw her at the Super Show her freshman year, she was barking out orders and hadn't played an college exhibition game yet. I knew she would be a leader from day one

By her season year she was flapping her hand at Geno and he did nothing about it lol

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think you mean Nancy Lieberman-Cline winner. Don't think Montgomery ever won NPOY award.
My brain is going to mush, especially when I use the iPhone. Lieberman and Pomeroy. I need a fact-checker. Fortunately, I have you folks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom