Renee — The Little General | The Boneyard

Renee — The Little General

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Mojo can be a very funny thing. It can come and go. Nothing has changed about Rene. Even at age 30, she could very easily be the starting PG for several WNBA teams right now!! The Mojo may come and go, but her fiery competitive nature doesn't.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Renee will have to keep it up. Whalen is nowhere near back to normal and even when she is back, she is not a 3pt threat which you need to keep
the floor spread for Fowles. Maya can't be the only viable 3 pt threat. I predict she will easily get the bulk of minutes though the playoffs.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She certainly has that fiery glare of hers working. I did not know Java men hibernated in the summer. Welcome back. My work is done here.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Renee will have to keep it up. Whalen is nowhere near back to normal and even when she is back, she is not a 3pt threat which you need to keep the floor spread for Fowles. Maya can't be the only viable 3 pt threat. I predict she will easily get the bulk of minutes though the playoffs.
While I agree with you that she WILL get the bulk of the minutes (depending on Whalen's health), it was pretty clear down the stretch that Minny was a far better team with Whalen starting and Renee coming off the bench...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lindsey finally pulled it together in the 4th quarter and looked very good. She definitely has a toughness driving to the basket. Was critical down the stretch.

Reaction Score
Lindsay Whalen is the HEART of the MN Linx! Maya Moore may be the more versatile but Lindsay is the "little engine that could!" Her FIRE gets the Linx revved up! Without her the Linx have NO shot at the WNBA title! Renee is in her best, most valuable position, coming off the bench changing the mojo of the team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom