Reminder....................time change tomorrow. | The Boneyard

Reminder....................time change tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A friendly reminder to all of you "arm chair" coaches................time to change your clocks, watches and appliances back 1 hour tonight before bedtime. :cool:

1667675639514.png

Reaction Score
Thanks Carnac, totally forgot. Down here in Austin, Tx. the hour difference is noticeable as dusk is welcome, after continual long sunny days.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hopefully this will be the last time for this anachronism.

Reaction Score
Thanks Carnac, totally forgot. Down here in Austin, Tx. the hour difference is noticeable as dusk is welcome, after continual long sunny days.
Here in Corpus Christi I already have to remember that the 1:00pm game at the XL center actually starts at noon Central time.Now have to turn the clock back in the morning.
Is there ANYTHING ELSE I have to remember to do?!
Been waiting 7 months just to see some Huskies play round ball.
First, no Paige
Then, no Ice
Please, no more complications.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Here in Corpus Christi I already have to remember that the 1:00pm game at the XL center actually starts at noon Central time.Now have to turn the clock back in the morning.
Is there ANYTHING ELSE I have to remember to do?!
Been waiting 7 months just to see some Huskies play round ball.
First, no Paige
Then, no Ice
Please, no more complications.
Yes, just one more thing to remember, enjoy the game. :D

Reaction Score
Then there are those who are obsessive compulsive like me and change them Saturday afternoon! All of them, the house , cars, watches, are set 10 minutes fast, I know I have a problem!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Only had to change two clocks by hand microwave and the dual stoves. All the others change themselves. Hopefully this is the last time we ever have to do this.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Then there are those who are obsessive compulsive like me and change them Saturday afternoon! All of them, the house , cars, watches, are set 10 minutes fast, I know I have a problem!
my vehicle clocks are all set 15 minutes fast. not sure why i do that. habit, i guess.
gave up years ago trying to adjust this one,
circular-stone-sundial-forbidden-city-beijing-41137694.jpg

Reaction Score
Only had to change two clocks by hand microwave and the dual stoves. All the others change themselves. Hopefully this is the last time we ever have to do this.
It is certainly possible it won't happen again. The fight seems not to be if the clocks should not change twice a year but which time should become the standard. I'm not a morning person so I lean toward having Daylight Savings time all year but can adjust as needed I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom