Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
paul-pasqualoni_large_medium.jpg

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Is it me or do PP and Will Ferrell have some resemblance? Physically, I mean, not comically.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I see more Sandusky than Ferrell.

Reaction Score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/381525-big-ten-looks-to-expand-uconn-seems-top-candidate

It wasn't long ago that UConn was considered an attractive expansion option by many in the industry. In the course of two years, UConn has seemingly gone from "great pick" to garbage. Why?

I have to chuckle. According to this board, everything said by ESPN (an actual organization with journalistic standards) is biased crap. But every website being run by some guy in his parents' basement is the gospel truth. So, if they said UConn was attractive 2 years ago it must've been true.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have to chuckle. According to this board, everything said by ESPN (an actual organization with journalistic standards) is biased crap. But every website being run by some guy in his parents' basement is the gospel truth. So, if they said UConn was attractive 2 years ago it must've been true.

It's not the article I wanted to remind folks of. It was that Colin Cowherd (pretty respected guy from ESPN, right?) was all over his airwaves two years ago spouting off about UConn to the Big 10. You're right though, there's alot of BS out there. I personally don't tweet and never will because of the hogwash that comes associated with it.

Reaction Score
It's not the article I wanted to remind folks of. It was that Colin Cowherd (pretty respected guy from ESPN, right?) was all over his airwaves two years ago spouting off about UConn to the Big 10. You're right though, there's alot of BS out there. I personally don't tweet and never will because of the hogwash that comes associated with it.

Colin Cowherd's whole schtick is to be unconventional in this thinking. He prefers to try to pick the dark horse than the favorite, and we were a dark horse with a lot of unconventional things going for us like women's bball and a move up to big boy hockey. Unfortunately they think Rutgers will do a better job of getting them NYC and that's what this all boils down to.

Reaction Score
Is it me or do PP and Will Ferrell have some resemblance? Physically, I mean, not comically.

One makes you laugh as part of his job, the other makes you laugh because of how poorly he has done his to date. Very striking resemblance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom