Remember the Mid-season quote??? | The Boneyard

Remember the Mid-season quote???

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When UConn started playing better and there was the "we went from liking to play together to loving to play together" quote?

This team had chemistry issues and we all saw several instances of upper and underclassmen jawing with each other.

The clubhouse wasn't healthy between players and it is abundantly clear there was issues within the coaching staff and between coaches and players.

I'm okay with knocking it down and starting from scratch. But make no bones about, KO has put himself on the hot seat. He's dropped his gonads on the program and is leaving an imprint.

Reaction Score
When UConn started playing better and there was the "we went from liking to play together to loving to play together" quote?

This team had chemistry issues and we all saw several instances of upper and underclassmen jawing with each other.

The clubhouse wasn't healthy between players and it is abundantly clear there was issues within the coaching staff and between coaches and players.

I'm okay with knocking it down and starting from scratch. But make no bones about, KO has put himself on the hot seat. He's dropped his gonads on the program and is leaving an imprint.

#teabag

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
We should have a Walk of Fame outside Gampel featuring the gonads imprinted into the cement of everyone who has left an impact on this program.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what this means?
8ae7112c104a6df13cf9cc3508c39056.jpg

Reaction Score
Imagine if Larrier hadn't gotten hurt ... AND Van Junior got 8 minutes per game.

Sheesh

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what this means?

It means KO is severing links to the JC era. Some were out of his control such as the AD changing. But the current AD doesn't have any ties to JC. KO has purged his coaching staff of JC links and replaced them with outside the family coaches.

This is KO taking control of the ship. He may drive it in to the ground, but he is the navigator and the helmsman now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom