Remember: before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes | The Boneyard

Remember: before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are you serious, he's paid a lot of $$ to deal with difficult decisions and make the right ones.

He and Suzy have failed to this point, no matter how you slice it.

That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away. And you have his shoes.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm glad my meltdown when UL was picked over us was well-placed. Let's see what kind of salad Warde can make out of this crap.

Reaction Score
Saying that WM and SH have failed is assuming that they have had opportunities to say yes to an invite to the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 or SEC and have said no. I don't think that happened.

Reaction Score
Bottom line is that the number 1 priority for athletics at UConn was conference affiliation. Herbst should have chosen the AD based on this priority and both the president and AD should have been focused on this issue.

I don't buy for a second that nothing could be done. We could have promised an enlarged stadium, a commitment to investing in football, ... Manuel could have communicated that was the requirement to Herbst.

In addition, the fact that 7 conference schools could meet and Manuel knew nothing about it tells me he did not develop relationships among his peers. No way that friends would have not given you a heads up about the C7 meeting before hand.

Manuel's communication to stakeholders has been horrible. Tell us the damn truth, not some crap about support and winning!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Saying that WM and SH have failed is assuming that they have had opportunities to say yes to an invite to the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 or SEC and have said no. I don't think that happened.
No saying that the failed is saying that did not create opportunities for an invite to the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 or SEC. The university is an a shithole and people who are responsible for keep us out of shitholes need to be held accountable. There is a phrase in business...'get it done'. Saying 'well no one handed it to me on silver platter' is a recipe for a pink slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom