Remarkable AAC Season Culminates With 8 Teams In Bowl Games | The Boneyard

Remarkable AAC Season Culminates With 8 Teams In Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The conference really did have a very good season. I hope they get at least 6 wins in the bowl season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ken Davis still hanging in there.

Reaction Score
The conference really did have a very good season. I hope they get at least 6 wins in the bowl season.

Of course, ESPN wasted no time in raining on the AAC's parade as they are predicting that the AAC will only win 3 of their 8 bowl games...
  • Western Kentucky over South Florida - Really, USF is one of the hottest team out there
  • Temple over Toledo
  • San Diego St over Cincinnati
  • Marshall over UConn - "Marshall's significant edge on offense might be too much," which ignores UConn was without its QB in its last game an that UConn's defense shut down a much tougher offense (Houston) this year
  • Virginia Tech over Tulsa
  • Memphis over Auburn
  • Navy over Pitt
  • Florida St over Houston - I really want Houston to win this one, and win it by a wide margin

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
All these bowls look pretty evenly matched. It's a pretty nice slate of games.

Reaction Score
Of course, ESPN wasted no time in raining on the AAC's parade as they are predicting that the AAC will only win 3 of their 8 bowl games...
  • Western Kentucky over South Florida - Really, USF is one of the hottest team out there
  • Temple over Toledo
  • San Diego St over Cincinnati
  • Marshall over UConn - "Marshall's significant edge on offense might be too much," which ignores UConn was without its QB in its last game an that UConn's defense shut down a much tougher offense (Houston) this year
  • Virginia Tech over Tulsa
  • Memphis over Auburn
  • Navy over Pitt
  • Florida St over Houston - I really want Houston to win this one, and win it by a wide margin
I agree with you that South Florida should beat Western Kentucky. I don't even think it will be close. UConn should beat Marshall. Houston is capable of beating Florida State. That could be a great game. Cincinnati is difficult to figure. They have had some impressive performances and other games where they don't even show up ( South Florida game). Tulsa will probably lose to V T. Temple, Navy Memphis are in very winnable games. I am confident that our conference will exceed 3 wins.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
*Insert comment about the league isn't that bad but don't get me wrong we need to get out*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom