Remarkable 40 minute Video of Geno being asked really deep questions from Hungarian National Team Coach. (Dorka material as well) | The Boneyard

Remarkable 40 minute Video of Geno being asked really deep questions from Hungarian National Team Coach. (Dorka material as well)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

The Dorka Assessment is at the end. Even though it just was posted, I think it was made around the time of the Bahama trip since he mentions the SC game but when he mentions Paige (in his NIL discussion), no injury talk

Reaction Score
I hope her mother will be at Senior Day, and I wonder if Geno will talk about that with the crowd. That is truly amazing.

Reaction Score
I love hearing the insights of the changes over the years and
the challenges for players and coaches, in the USA and in
Europe. May Dorka stay for the extra year and may
Geno and the UCONN team go to Hungry for part of
the summer, or anytime. Thanks for posting this, Z

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for posting. I really enjoyed listening to that conversation.

Great questions and Geno is such a student of the game.

Reaction Score
Great interview! Geno's observations of the philosophy underlying women's basketball and the changes that have occurred over the years was intriguing. And I think that Geno was serious when he asked the Hungarian coach to send additional Dorcas to Uconn.

Reaction Score
Awesome interview with outstanding questions, answers and basketball insights. What a tremendous positive difference from some of the American "sports experts" interviews with Geno. This should be required watching for all bone-yarders before they allowed to put forth some of their wild theories and strange ideas in the boneyard!!!

Reaction Score
I thought the part where he said that he can't allow his players to "do it their way" and forced them to "do it his way" was enlightening. It may go a long way to explain why DeBerry had a tough start to her freshman season.

Reaction Score
I hope her mother will be at Senior Day, and I wonder if Geno will talk about that with the crowd. That is truly amazing.

It’s been posted her parents will not be there. Her teammates will walk her out

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
OMG. There are so many amazing soundbites that I might have to listen to this again and transcribe!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I said I will take a peek at this. Didn't work out that way. Couldn't pull myself away. And the Dorka section was magnificent and doubled my desire for Dorka to stay the second year. 'She's an adult on a team of kids.'

tcno2fan

Tina Charles No. 2 Fan
Reaction Score
Awesome interview with outstanding questions, answers and basketball insights. What a tremendous positive difference from some of the American "sports experts" interviews with Geno. This should be required watching for all bone-yarders before they allowed to put forth some of their wild theories and strange ideas in the boneyard!!!
That was my thought too! The questions were great and insightful. The only interview I can think of that comes close in quality is the one Geno did with Renee a few months ago.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the interview where Geno mentioned the Boneyard? He said something like “some of the crap on the BY” or something like that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom