Rellah Boothe to MTSU | The Boneyard

Rellah Boothe to MTSU

Reaction Score
I didn’t see this posted:

Two McDonald’s All-Americans on one mid-major team! Very, very interested to see how this plays out.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
She said she was accepted there, so there it is. Old habits die hard. As Geno once said, "We are trying to get you to understand the pace of play. That when you jog you get very good at jogging. Then you become the best jogging team in America". Maybe Texas taught her a lesson, we'll see. If she ever gets into real basketball shape then come talk to me.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I didn’t see this posted:

Two McDonald’s All-Americans on one mid-major team! Very, very interested to see how this plays out.

If both players improve and play hard, they could be dangerous with two top players by 2021 or 2022. Sort of like Xavier when they had Harris and Phillips back in 2010/2011.

Reaction Score
Isn’t this the same young lady that wanted to go up against Megan Walker in the McDonald’s game and Jordan Brand Classic game? I don’t think she liked all the hype Megan received and felt she was better than her. I believe I read an article pertaining to this.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Hopefully both(e) of these girls see this as the last, best hope to reboot their careers. Conditioning was never the issue for Hayes. As for Boothe, well, we'll know the first 5 mins. of her first game

Reaction Score
Hopefully both(e) of these girls see this as the last, best hope to reboot their careers. Conditioning was never the issue for Hayes. As for Boothe, well, we'll know the first 5 mins. of her first game
An ACL rehab sit out is not the best scenario for a player who has had a conditioning issue to begin with.

JordyG

Reaction Score
An ACL rehab sit out is not the best scenario for a player who has had a conditioning issue to begin with.
Hopefully she sees this injury as an opportunity, not a detriment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom