Relaxing and wondering | The Boneyard

Relaxing and wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Kicking back and recapping my day in sports. Basketball of course. I know. Still early to discuss rankings. However I still have to wonder if the AP will treat Syracuse the same way going down. After winning in Atlantis they shot The Orange from the cellar to #14. After losing two games by the unranked, I have to wonder.
Gonzaga also went down to AZST. Great game. Bilas said Kentucky will drop to 6 or 7.

Just my opinion. Cuse should drop back off. However they did beat two ranked teams in Atlantis. I see then going down to 20-22. Gonzaga will head down to 16. Maybe a couple of more considering it was a home loss.
Kentucky will drop to 4 or 5.. Real bad loss.

Just throwing this out there. Saturday evening, relaxing with a couple of cold ones.

Reaction Score
Kicking back and recapping my day in sports. Basketball of course. I know. Still early to discuss rankings. However I still have to wonder if the AP will treat Syracuse the same way going down. After winning in Atlantis they shot The Orange from the cellar to #14. After losing two games by the unranked, I have to wonder.
Gonzaga also went down to AZST. Great game. Bilas said Kentucky will drop to 6 or 7.

Just my opinion. Cuse should drop back off. However they did beat two ranked teams in Atlantis. I see then going down to 20-22. Gonzaga will head down to 16. Maybe a couple of more considering it was a home loss.
Kentucky will drop to 4 or 5.. Real bad loss.

Just throwing this out there. Saturday evening, relaxing with a couple of cold ones.

Are you a mortician?

Reaction Score
Texas A & M (#18) goes down to Arizona State. A & M played lifeless basketball in their first true road game against a respectable ASU team. After Harvard challenged Kansas... I wonder if another Pac-12 team Oregon State on the 12th will have a legit shot at the upset in Kansas City ( I think KC venue). With the return of Reid that helps. You have to think though Oregon State may need Gomis as added depth in the front court to have a fighting chance. He is highly questionable for that1.

Reaction Score
A & M hasn't looked as good as they did against Gonzaga since. There's a lot of teams, us included, unsure of how good they are yet and a lot of teams that can be very good if the find consistency. Wide open year for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom