Rejoice UConn WBB fans everywhere.......... | The Boneyard

Rejoice UConn WBB fans everywhere..........

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Looking at the calendar, I realized this is the last weekend we'll have to endure without UConn WBB until April of next year. The Kutztown State exhibition game is a week from today. :D

Kid Dancing GIF

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looking at the calendar, I realized this is the last weekend we'll have to endure without UConn WBB until April of next year. The Kutztown State exhibition game is a week from today. :D

Kid Dancing GIF
I've been impatiently waiting. They will be awesome.

Reaction Score

Kid Dancing GIF
Love the video, Carnac, and the prescience to sense the Huskies will still be playing into April! I know that comes with your job description, but I love it nonetheless... :cool:

I'm ready!

Carnac

Reaction Score
Wait, the #19 ranked team, according to Missy, will be playing in April? :rolleyes:
ochoopsfan, why on earth are you listening to, or giving any credence Missy? :confused: Jump on this party train before it leaves the station. ;) It's going to be a fun 5 month ride. C'mon homie, climb on board.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'll be very happy to see the team back on the court. However, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that the 2 big injuries (Paige and Ice) took some of the edge off of my anticipation. Hopefully, the team can put it behind them better than I can.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I'll be very happy to see the team back on the court. However, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that the 2 big injuries (Paige and Ice) took some of the edge off of my anticipation. Hopefully, the team can put it behind them better than I can.
Me and you both.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Hallelujah!!! My spirits are uplifted. Glory to UCONN!!! Now we will get the answers to all our speculations.
Now we can have dialog and discussions based on facts, stats and RECENT past performance. :cool: Like my man BART SCOTT said............

Reaction Score
Needless to say, the exhibition game won't be much of a game, and it won't
tell us much about what we've got.

But it will be such a joy to see our kids back on the court again playing a
real game that we've all been waiting for these many months.

I can't wait. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I’m definitely on board the party train but I think the noise level is likely to change considerably on Nov 14 around 6:30 PM. (If things go well on that day, we might get some noise complaints from the neighboring cars) It’s been a long wait and I’m definitely ready to see this years team in action. Regardless of what happens on the 14th though, I trust this team will continue to get better as the season progresses and that they will once again be playing their best as we go into Final Four Weekend! (Hopefully undefeated):)
Best of luck to the 2022-2023 Huskies!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Kid Dancing GIF
On Thursday I will be posting the Exhibition Prognosticator's Prediction sheet so everyone can get ready for the regular season. This will not count towards the regular season contest, but will get everyone in the mood.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom