Reeves, Duke and Co. Update? | The Boneyard

Reeves, Duke and Co. Update?

Reaction Score
i don't follow recruiting the way I used to but obviously Reeves is a big fish and we r certainly looking for a 2. I think they tripped to PC this past weekend. Duke seemed like a guy that could reclassify? Any updates? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Zionn said next on duke and close to next on reeves. I hope he's wrong about reeves. I think he's an NBA talent

Reaction Score
Zionn said next on duke and close to next on reeves. I hope he's wrong about reeves. I think he's an NBA talent
Losing Reeves would be really bad. Without him do we even have solid '18 targets at this point?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'm going to need more than a Zionn "next" to give up on a potential recruit who is just starting to break out. Sounds a bit ridiculous to just give up this early.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm going to need more than a Zionn "next" to give up on a potential recruit who is just starting to break out. Sounds a bit ridiculous to just give up this early.
Might be mutual, no?

Interesting thing about Reeves is that none of the guys on the team follow him on twitter (except Jalen). Usually with our targets a bunch of the team will follow them, and vice versa – 2019 guards Taelon Martin and Bryce Wills are good examples.

Not sure this actually means anything, since Reeves follows both KO & Killings on both Twitter & Instagram.

Regardless, I'm starting to believe @UConnStats comment that we cooled on Reeves a month back and have decided to focus on Carey instead.

Reaction Score
Might be mutual, no?

Interesting thing about Reeves is that none of the guys on the team follow him on twitter (except Jalen). Usually with our targets a bunch of the team will follow them, and vice versa – 2019 guards Taelon Martin and Bryce Wills are good examples.

Not sure this actually means anything, since Reeves follows both KO & Killings on both Twitter & Instagram.

Regardless, I'm starting to believe @UConnStats comment that we cooled on Reeves a month back and have decided to focus on Carey instead.

Good luck trying to read recruiting tea leaves by deciphering twitter activity. After all, @uconncompliance is still following Hamidou.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Good luck trying to read recruiting tea leaves by deciphering twitter activity. After all, @uconncompliance is still following Hamidou.
giphy.gif

Reaction Score

Ha. I have been out of pocket for a while and hadn't seen that Hami tidbit dispensed and was looking for a reason to let it loose. I personally don't put any significance into twitter activity until you start seeing volleyball and field hockey players follow our recruits.

Reaction Score
The day after I said that, KO watched Reeves, so who knows honestly?

There's a lot to like about both, but we really are missing a SG with Reeves' height (If Carey really is 6'4 maybe they're not too far apart though). I would be pretty damn happy with both to be honest.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom