Redoing Realignment: The SEC, Big Ten and Pac-12 form 3 Super Conferences | The Boneyard

Redoing Realignment: The SEC, Big Ten and Pac-12 form 3 Super Conferences

Reaction Score
From within @ the bottom:

>>A 12-team “ACC” is organized as follows. It plays a five-game division slate and a four-game cross-division slate. Not a bad basketball conference.

North: BC, Pitt, Cuse, WVU, UConn, Rutgers
South: Miami, MD, NC State, WF, Lou, GT<<

>>There is also a 10-team American conference that emerges from the Big 12 remnants.

One Division: Bay, Kan, KSU, Mizzou, ISU, TCU, Boise St, Houston, Cincinnati, BYU

Some schools that hit the lottery during the last realignment round – Maryland, Rutgers, Missouri – are among those left without a seat when the music stops. The two conference winners play in a non-title game event. It’s still not enough to realistically get that winner into a four-team playoff.<<

Reaction Score
Why would you make a case for 3 super conferences when 4 makes so much more sense for a number of reasons?

Reaction Score
Let him speculate, what's your beef with that????

My only "beef" is that it basically ignores the entire Northeast except for Penn State. The entire region is relegated to second tier status. If you are cool with that carry on...

Reaction Score
Have fun...

Just a Michigan fan from Detroit showing how thrilled he is to have Maryland and Rutgers on Michigan's schedule. He's gone back to trying to pull Notre Dame, UVA, and UNC into the B1G instead. No thanks.

Reaction Score
Just a Michigan fan from Detroit showing how thrilled he is to have Maryland and Rutgers on Michigan's schedule. He's gone back to trying to pull Notre Dame, UVA, and UNC into the B1G instead. No thanks.

Yeah... these freelance guys have to generate stories that get clicks.

But if UConn's only option was to be placed into his "new - outside looking in" ACC - I'd take that grouping of schools everyday and twice on Sunday.

Reaction Score
Yeah... these freelance guys have to generate stories that get clicks.

But if UConn's only option was to be placed into his "new - outside looking in" ACC - I'd take that grouping of schools everyday and twice on Sunday.
I like it too. 8 of the 12 are in the ACC now. Bring in UConn and WVU, and we'd have 10. Leave ND alone doing what ND is doing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom