Red Sox Acquisitions | The Boneyard

Red Sox Acquisitions

Reaction Score
I have to tip my hat to Dombrowski for his recent work. Steve Pearce is a steal. He fits perfectly with the Sox who were struggling against left handers. Nathan Eovaldi has a great arm and could be another steal. His first outing was impressive. It will interesting to see what he does against his former team. And then there is Ian Kinsler. He is the perfect fill-in for Pedroia. A little more power and maybe not quite as good a fielder. Remarkably similar numbers. They even started out at the same college but Kinsler transferred when Pedroia showed up. I have always liked Kinsler's game.

Should Dombrowski have come up with another reliever? Only time will tell. If Tyler Thornburg can become the pitcher he was in 2016, they may be OK.

Reaction Score
I have to tip my hat to Dombrowski for his recent work. Steve Pearce is a steal. He fits perfectly with the Sox who were struggling against left handers. Nathan Eovaldi has a great arm and could be another steal. His first outing was impressive. It will interesting to see what he does against his former team. And then there is Ian Kinsler. He is the perfect fill-in for Pedroia. A little more power and maybe not quite as good a fielder. Remarkably similar numbers. They even started out at the same college but Kinsler transferred when Pedroia showed up. I have always liked Kinsler's game.

Should Dombrowski have come up with another reliever? Only time will tell. If Tyler Thornburg can become the pitcher he was in 2016, they may be OK.
Isn't that cute. You're spelling his name Dombrowski.

Reaction Score
Fell asleep after the Yankees scored 4 and woke up to a pleasant surprise.

Reaction Score
Fell asleep after the Yankees scored 4 and woke up to a pleasant surprise.
You're a better man than me. I turned it off and figured that 3 out of 4 was great. I guess I learned that you never give up on this version of the Sox.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Time has told.

Yes he should’ve. Look at what familia is doing and he went for nothing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom