Red Fox NIL Events - Save the Dates | The Boneyard

Red Fox NIL Events - Save the Dates

Reaction Score
Donovan Clingan, Alex Karaban and Victor Rosa are the line-up for both events.
  • Red Fox Middletown NIL event - 6pm, Thursday, May 18th
  • Red Fox Glastonbury NIL event with the proud support of Webster Private Banking - 6pm Wednesday, June 7th
Make your dinner reservations soon!
  • Alex is going to do a live podcast with a with Jared in Middletown,
  • Added a raffle to the format
  • Come support 2 CT HS teammates, who stayed home, one has won the National Championship and the other played in a bowl game.
We also wish Andre the best, as he travels the country displaying his NBA game. We appreciate you and you are always welcome back schedule permitting.

More details to follow.

Reaction Score
Donovan Clingan, Alex Karaban and Victor Rosa are the line-up for both events.
  • Red Fox Middletown NIL event - 6pm, Thursday, May 18th
  • Red Fox Glastonbury NIL event with the proud support of Webster Private Banking - 6pm Wednesday, June 7th
Make your dinner reservations soon!
  • Alex is going to do a live podcast with a with Jared in Middletown,
  • Added a raffle to the format
  • Come support 2 CT HS teammates, who stayed home, one has won the National Championship and the other played in a bowl game.
We also wish Andre the best, as he travels the country displaying his NBA game. We appreciate you and you are always welcome back schedule permitting.

More details to follow.
Awesome job! Took my wife kid and nephews to the event with Clingan. Was great food and the kids loved meeting Donovan.

Looking forward to taking them back to one of these.

Reaction Score
When Donovan heard Red Fox owner approved Victor Rosa - he replayed “thatd be sick”. They are going to have a great time!
My mother wants to go after I told her that DC did one previously. My son likes UConn basketball but is crazy about UConn football. Victor Rosa going too might make me need a table for 6.

Reaction Score
My mother wants to go after I told her that DC did one previously. My son likes UConn basketball but is crazy about UConn football. Victor Rosa going too might make me need a table for 6.
Value added. It’s all good. More time with players for everyone.

Reaction Score
Just made a reservation couldn't make it last time excited to be able to go this time around.

Reaction Score
@Chief00 .. Note to self.. As an additional NIL meet and greet opportunity.. I'm getting the vibe that we have some talented music dudes(players) on the Yard..19th hole vibe. Combine that with a golf gig.. I know Danny and Andrea would show up.. I'm sure the UConn guys represented would be into the music.. Amiright.@August_West?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does the BY have a NIL fund? Cause if they did a 50/50 raffle would be a great way to raise money. Of course you could split the money any way you wanted to 40/60 or even 30/70. But people tend to give more if there is a chance for them to win something also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom