Red Fox NIL Calendar | The Boneyard

Red Fox NIL Calendar

Reaction Score
Earlier I had mentioned a likely Red Fox NIL event on 6/22. That event is not happening due to a Team activity conflict and a couple of other factors. We hope to have an announcement relatively soon about our next event (hopefully mid July). The owner is on vacation late July and the team will be in Spain/France Aug 2-10th. So we hope to have more activity mid/late August/September.

We have been fortunate to add Tristen Newton to our Red Fox NIL line-up along with Donovan Clingan, Alex Karaban and Victor Rosa. One thing I noticed at the last event was how many UConn fans said they would be paying closer attention to football after having met Victor.

I am also hoping at some point, the popular Andre Jackson can do one last event after the draft - so everyone can thank him for all he’s done for the UConn program. Both his talent and character are huge

Reaction Score
Earlier I had mentioned a likely Red Fox NIL event on 6/22. That event is not happening due to a Team activity conflict and a couple of other factors. We hope to have an announcement relatively soon about our next event (hopefully mid July). The owner is on vacation late July and the team will be in Spain/France Aug 2-10th. So we hope to have more activity mid/late August/September.

We have been fortunate to add Tristen Newton to our Red Fox NIL line-up along with Donovan Clingan, Alex Karaban and Victor Rosa. One thing I noticed at the last event was how many UConn fans said they would be paying closer attention to football after having met Victor.

I am also hoping at some point, the popular Andre Jackson can do one last event after the draft - so everyone can thank him for all he’s done for the UConn program. Both his talent and character are huge
Jackson Mitchell would be great to have if he was interested. I think he’d be a great ambassador as well like Victor is.

Reaction Score
Jackson Mitchell would be great to have if he was interested. I think he’d be a great ambassador as well like Victor is.

I also connected with Andre Jackson Jr agent in the last 24 hours. Told him we would love to have a Thank You party for Andre. He expressed his appreciation and will check to see when he will be in the area and if we can work something out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom