Recruting gurus... what ya got? | The Boneyard

Recruting gurus... what ya got?

pj

Reaction Score
Any damns breaking? Car's washed? Blazing recruiting strategies?

Help me out, I'm Jonesing here.

My damns have broken frequently over the last 3 years, but it hasn't helped.

Reaction Score
@Matrim55 and @BFieldHusky are the only 2 posters here that seem to have any inside knowledge of where we stand with recruiting. If you’re looking for updates about damns, car washes or urinals, you might as well just make $ hit up yourself.

Reaction Score
Just drink your fluids with salt, preferably tequila, and check back in 20 minutes. Or better yet, 20 shots.

Reaction Score
The post-season news vacuum remains 100%, a total discouragement of comment that has become the hallmark of the Hurley regime. Apparently even the beat writers have been told to avoid speculation of any kind. From anything we have seen or heard or even smelled, nothing whatever has happened since season's end. We are left to assume that all eligible returnees are returning, and that there has been no miracle multiplication of the scholarships. We could be wrong, but so what. It's not as if anyone is in charge of keeping the fans interested.

Reaction Score
The post-season news vacuum remains 100%, a total discouragement of comment that has become the hallmark of the Hurley regime. Apparently even the beat writers have been told to avoid speculation of any kind. From anything we have seen or heard or even smelled, nothing whatever has happened since season's end. We are left to assume that all eligible returnees are returning, and that there has been no miracle multiplication of the scholarships. We could be wrong, but so what. It's not as if anyone is in charge of keeping the fans interested.
Well we already tried having oz tell us everything the staff was thinking and that didn't work out so well. I'm inclined to believe secrecy is a better strategic move even if I selfishly would like to know things for my own amusement and reassurance

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I believe Hurley is on vacation and we are currently in a recruiting dead period for a few more days.

Flood gates will open when the dust settles from the national championship.

Reaction Score
I also prefer knowing everything in advance so that other teams can react and it can all backfire

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

FWIW, Hurley and staff can't comment on recruits. Nor would you want them to.

I don't think beat writers got any directive. There's just no news.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom