Recruits at Marquette game? | The Boneyard

Recruits at Marquette game?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Were there any POIs behind the bench last night? I see a young lady with her mom at the Hartford airport, and I want to sign her up. Maybe 6’3” and medium build in sweats, but no school name.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Grey sweats. Hair braided. Right handed. Chuck Taylor high tops. Eating some kind of sub.

But, alas, she says she’s not a basketball player.

Reaction Score
Grey sweats. Hair braided. Right handed. Chuck Taylor high tops. Eating some kind of sub.

Right, Chucks are so yesterday. On to the next one. Lol

Reaction Score

Wait, does giving a thumbs down to the content give you a thumbs down overall? I’m thumbs downing the normalcy of the kid and the fact she isn’t a basketball player, not you or your content.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wait, does giving a thumbs down to the content give you a thumbs down overall? I’m thumbs downing the normalcy of the kid and the fact she isn’t a basketball player, not you or your content.
Not a problem. I was trying to get intel for my friends here, or maybe get Geno a new player, but not every athletic looking 6’3” young woman plays hoops. But she probably has 4 years of eligibility left.

Reaction Score
To play basketball? I got a pair of Crocs for Christmas. They never leave the house!
Lol haven’t seen folks were Chucks playing ball since the late 80’’s early 90’s I couldn’t wear them on the court but did wear the cons high tops ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom