Recruits at Arizona game | The Boneyard

Recruits at Arizona game

Reaction Score
Good lord, did anyone get a load of the list of recruits Hurley had at the game on Sunday?

DeMarr Langford
Hassan Diarra
Kareem Reid
Trey Hall
Dyondre Domingez
Casey Simmons
Tyler Whitney-Sidney
Richard Springs
Justin Champaignie
Julie Champaignie
Jaquan Carlos
Zed Key
Adrian Griffin
Nate Tabor
Jonathan Kuminga
Moussa Cisse
Andre Corbello

Cisse, Kuminga and Griffin are all top 10 guys, aren't they?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Only need a few of those to make it happen...

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I believe Adrian Griffin is the son of the Adrian Griffin who played for Seton Hall in the 90s and the brother of Aubrey Griffin(UCONN women’s commit)!
That would make his sister a UConn signee. Very cool!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I believe Adrian Griffin is the son of the Adrian Griffin who played for Seton Hall in the 90s and the brother of Aubrey Griffin(UCONN women’s commit)!

Older brother is a FR at Illinois.

Reaction Score

Correct. Goes by AJ, pretty sure. Think I remember my aau team play against him couple years ago vaguely

Reaction Score
And Hurley has been selling the rebuild--get UCONN back to it's roots--thing on the recruiting trail.

This is my biggest thing, tbh.

I'm sure there'll be the odd national player we should kick tires on and really go for - but there's literally zero reason to leave the area if you don't have to. Playing closer to home will be a deciding factor more often than not, just on the simple law of averages. Sure - for every ten top recruits in the region, 2-3 will just wanna get up and out just because they do. But for most, it's a real pull.

That and there are just so many ****/four-year project guys who can develop up here. If we play our cards right, we're on every major recruits list in the region almost by default.

Reaction Score
Good lord, did anyone get a load of the list of recruits Hurley had at the game on Sunday?

Justin Champaignie
Julie Champaignie

Does Nevada corner the market on twins? Would Julian and Justin consider playing in college together? It appears they're fans of schools other than UConn - but maybe Sunday swayed them a bit...

Reaction Score
even in a loss, the crowd certainly delivered something memorable for them. The last two times i recall XL being that loud was Cincy 2016 or maybe have to go back to SMU 2015, but it's been some time. Georgetown 2016 was also good but didn't match Sunday.
It was an excellent atmosphere for them to witness for sure. The U of A fans annoyed the hell out of me but seeing a program of that caliber travel such a large group of fans had to say something to the recruits.

Reaction Score
Yep. What makes him super interesting(besides being a top 10 player in his class) is that his father played with Coach Hurley at Seton Hall. A kid to definitely keep an eye on!

He and his brother led their school to a State Championship last year / over Christ the King. Pretty cool.

Reaction Score
This is my biggest thing, tbh.

I'm sure there'll be the odd national player we should kick tires on and really go for - but there's literally zero reason to leave the area if you don't have to. Playing closer to home will be a deciding factor more often than not, just on the simple law of averages. Sure - for every ten top recruits in the region, 2-3 will just wanna get up and out just because they do. But for most, it's a real pull.

That and there are just so many ****/four-year project guys who can develop up here. If we play our cards right, we're on every major recruits list in the region almost by default.

Providence is loaded with young talent, mostly from the region if I recall correctly. Especially the big freshman guards. Saw Makai in the back of the huddle against BC and he looked lost.
If anyone watched the NM/NMSt. game you had to believe KO has been working with NM's coach on ball movement and shot selection. Brutal loss. Jackson made some nice three's but not much else and is not shooting free throws well. Have to wonder if he's thinking "why am I here?"

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
no one really *sleeps* on a waterbed

You do realize it's like the worst bed for the other thing, right? Absolutely terrible. You want some bounce...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom