Recruiting: Tracking Staff During Open Period | The Boneyard

Recruiting: Tracking Staff During Open Period

Reaction Score
Looks like they were at PSA and Brewster watching Kadary. Feel free to update.

Reaction Score
PSA was to see juju murray and elijah-hutchinson everett

suffield academy to see micawber etienne

not watching jackson today tho....

Reaction Score
They’re at Roselle Catholic this morning for Cliff and Niels Lane.

Interesting choice. Don’t we have a better shot at Jackson than with clofi or Niels “gator” lane?

Reaction Score
Interesting choice. Don’t we have a better shot at Jackson than with clofi or Niels “gator” lane?
Don’t think so, but I wouldn’t read too far into it without knowing these kids’ schedules.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
dont like the thought of giving iowa and ucla a full afternoon of uninterrupted facetime with jackson without any assistants in the house. you like jackson dont you? we're only 2 months away from the early singing period. i'd just rather see us circle the wagons around the most realistic commits: richardson, cardwell, and jackson, and cut our loses elsewhere.

Chill, brah.

Reaction Score
if cam, jackson, and cliff come to UConn i solemnly swear to never post another comment regarding the staffs' recruiting

Reaction Score
dont like the thought of giving iowa and ucla a full afternoon of uninterrupted facetime with jackson without any assistants in the house. you like jackson dont you? we're only 2 months away from the early singing period. i'd just rather see us circle the wagons around the most realistic commits: richardson, cardwell, and jackson, and cut our loses elsewhere.

They can't spend all weekend with the kid. They will get their facetime in another day. It's really not that complicated man.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
if cam, jackson, and cliff come to UConn i solemnly swear to never post another comment regarding the staffs' recruiting
Well that’s not happening so I guess we’re all going to have to suffer in our own way

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
IMO you provide a lot of good information. Expressing your fears in a forum where people are just beginning to develop hope is counter productive. And the opposite is true as well. When people feel hopeless they won't accept reassurance.

Reaction Score
back to the regularly scheduled program:

hadnt heard of him before. was staff on secret visits? 3* top200 PF from georgia

Last edited:
Reaction Score
back to the regularly scheduled program:

hadnt heard of him before. was staff on secret visits? 3* top200 PF from georgia

Is he a late riser or has connections with several other key recruits? That’s a impressive top 10 for a 3 star

Reaction Score
Who are we there for?
No clue.

Uncommitted 2020
C Max Amadasun
SG Dylan Wusu

Both would be reaches

2021 G/W Max Edwards. From CT, was 2020 but had no good offers and reclassified.

Reaction Score
Kyle Cuffe Jr. ? Wow. Getting old.

Wasn’t he in that amazing Omar Cook class that was kinda like our top 5 (no shade at cv or rique) a few years back that didn’t really materialize (there’s may have been #1). Silly Mike Jarvis.

Reaction Score
Wow. Kyle Cuffe Jr. At least we don't have to worry about asking whose kid that is.

C

Chief00

The reality is we are undermanned at the moment due to a medical issue. The assistant coaches are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The reality is we are undermanned at the moment due to a medical issue. The assistant coaches are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

Do we lead for any particular recruit at the moment?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom