Recruiting question... | The Boneyard

Recruiting question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Listen, I understand that this may have already be discussed at length and probably numerous times. However, I am obsessed with recruiting and check the sites religiously. From what I have seen, in addition to the two STUD guards we have already committed, it appears our top targets are Jessie Govan and Jalen Adams. I guess from this I have multiple questions...

- Who commits next?
- Are there any other targets in the mix?
- If so, do we prefer the other targets?
- Are there any recruits that could be surprise commits?

Sorry, for being redundant and creating yet another recruiting thread.

Reaction Score
Every week, but it seems like there are a lot of guards. Also, just want to know if we were to predict or better yet guess, not like 24/7 crystal ball because we all know how accurate that is, who would round out our 2015 class?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
-Nobody knows. Nobody can know.
-3 gives us an update every week, and even then (no discredit to him) some of his updates are behind what gets posted here as things happen.
-??
-A surprise is, well, a surprise....something that nobody sees coming.

You're honestly just fine checking the BY once a day.

Reaction Score
Every week, but it seems like there are a lot of guards. Also, just want to know if we were to predict or better yet guess, not like 24/7 crystal ball because we all know how accurate that is, who would round out our 2015 class?
I don't think we'd be any more accurate than those guys at 24/7. Recruiting is a fickle game my friend - very hard to predict.

Reaction Score
My updates are all of the ones I saw in the previous week. So sometimes the update is 5 or 6 days old. If there's anything big it's posted on the board. If you want to see the updates daily check my twitter feed.

As for your questions; nobody has a clue who will commit next. That's what makes following it fun. We are definitely after more than Govan and Adams. A few are Isaiah Briscoe, Bennie Boatwright, Chase Jeter, Josh Sharma etc. For your last question, anyone. As babysheep said as surprise is a surprise. It could be anyone.

Reaction Score
My updates are all of the ones I saw in the previous week. So sometimes the update is 5 or 6 days old. If there's anything big it's posted on the board. If you want to see the updates daily check my twitter feed.

As for your questions; nobody has a clue who will commit next. That's what makes following it fun. We are definitely after more than Govan and Adams. A few are Isaiah Briscoe, Bennie Boatwright, Chase Jeter, Josh Sharma etc. For your last question, anyone. As babysheep said as surprise is a surprise. It could be anyone.

like 3 said, the guess game is the fun of following recruiting. Most of us are outsiders reading tealeaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom