Recruiting Question | The Boneyard

Recruiting Question

Which combo of recruits would you take, if you had the choice?

• Kaleb Joseph,Jared Terrell, AMA (abu)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • LJ Peak, Jahil OK4, Paul white

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Ahmed Hill, JaKeenan Gant, Paschal Chukwu

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Leave why down below. I put PC with the Hill group because there isn't a third guy i think that goes well with them. plus PC is a beast that fills our needs.

Reaction Score
I picked the last one because its by far the most realistic right now. Hill and Gant my be a possible package and Chuckwu looks to be between us and PC. I rely think having Amida will help us get Chuckwu based in them both being from outside the country. I can basically guarantee we don't get Okafor.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I picked the last one because its by far the most realistic right now. Hill and Gant my be a possible package and Chuckwu looks to be between us and PC. I rely think having Amida will help us get Chuckwu based in them both being from outside the country. I can basically guarantee we don't get Okafor.
me to

Reaction Score
I've been hearing for awhile now that it was a fake account...

Reaction Score
I mean the Whitney Young combo is nasty but realisticly I dk if we are on okafors list. I'm at the ny2la and people r saying he's been amazing.

I would be thrilled with any of those combos our if we sign any three of any of the guys u named.

Reaction Score
I'm glad the coaching staff is offering practically every top 100 recruit because we have a lot of slots to fills. If everyone comes back which is unlikely we still have 4 more spots available. This is how things stand right now assuming Boatright and Daniels not only come back this year, but also for their senior season.

Keep in mind we are back up to 13 scholarships

1 Boatright
2 Facey
3 Samuel
4 Tolksdorf
5 Nolan
6 Calhoun
7 Brimah
8 Daniels
9 Purvis

Rodney Purvis is the first major victory for this recruiting class, but we still have room for 4-6 more players in 2014.

Reaction Score
I mean the Whitney Young combo is nasty but realisticly I dk if we are on okafors list. I'm at the ny2la and people r saying he's been amazing.

I would be thrilled with any of those combos our if we sign any three of any of the guys u named.

We prolly should prioritize Chukwu at all costs as we are doing. He will blow up soon and everyone who failed to realize his immense game changing defensive presence parlayed with a very underrated offensive game will be living in fools land.

Reaction Score
Hill and gant could get Ollie his first championship..if he can get a solid bigtine big, to compliment them, skies the limit..they both are taking their officials to uconn at the same time, and it will be their first one..so let's keep our fingers crossed....

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hill and gant could get Ollie his first championship..if he can get a solid bigtine big, to compliment them, skies the limit..they both are taking their officials to uconn at the same time, and it will be their first one..so let's keep our fingers crossed....
Your neice must be real.......... Good friends with him ;-). How does she get this info?

Reaction Score
@ husky99 no I don't know either of them personally , have met hill once at an Aquinas game wile visiting my sister and niece in augusta..I've seen their aau team play and come within a point of winning the championship in Augusta at the peach jam, and those two were dominate against the top players in the country...and I'm sure they will take most visits together being such close friends...that was an assumption of mine, not a fact, sorry if it was misleading! @ huskyforlife she has two classes with him.. It's a SMall catholic private school with ab 300 kids... So everybody knows everybody sort of thing...--fun fact --during last years peach jam, gant POSTERIZES Syracuse commit Chris mcCullough....... Watch at ab :58 lol

Reaction Score
Haha noo just friends huskyforlife ..although he's a great kid my sister says ... Humble, relatively quiet, take home to parents type, polite, etc

Reaction Score
@ husky99 no I don't know either of them personally , have met hill once at an Aquinas game wile visiting my sister and niece in augusta..I've seen their aau team play and come within a point of winning the championship in Augusta at the peach jam, and those two were dominate against the top players in the country...and I'm sure they will take most visits together being such close friends...that was an assumption of mine, not a fact, sorry if it was misleading! @ huskyforlife she has two classes with him.. It's a SMall catholic private school with ab 300 kids... So everybody knows everybody sort of thing...--fun fact --during last years peach jam, gant POSTERIZES Syracuse commit Chris mcCullough....... Watch at ab :58 lol

sounds like guys ollie would love, thanks

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Haha noo just friends huskyforlife ..although he's a great kid my sister says ... Humble, relatively quiet, take home to parents type, polite, etc
cool, hope we land them. Sounds like a great kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#