Recruiting page? | The Boneyard

Recruiting page?

Reaction Score
I was just wondering if there is any place to look and see who UCONN is actively recruiting, who is in the mix, etc. I know we can see various threads here and there... and if a person were to look at every individual on ESPN.... but there used to be a page somewhere around here were we could see that info. I cannot seem to find that page anymore. Also I can see the Men's recruiting has a tab here...

Just curious if anyone can direct me to a one stop shopping area.... so to speak...

thanks

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
HuskyNan used to maintain the page you are probably thinking about, but she actually does have a life outside of Uconn WCBB and it the page has faded away. It was a nice reference as it tracked visits and offers for recruits.

Someone with lots of time might take up the challenge of doing something similar even if just maintaining a spreadsheet off-line and posting updates one a month.

Volunteers? :eek::rolleyes::)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
HuskyNan used to maintain the page you are probably thinking about, but she actually does have a life outside of UConn WCBB and it the page has faded away. It was a nice reference as it tracked visits and offers for recruits.

Someone with lots of time might take up the challenge of doing something similar even if just maintaining a spreadsheet off-line and posting updates one a month.

Volunteers? :eek::rolleyes::)
I volunteered a while ago, but my offer was not accepted. We have several threads and contributors that chime in about not just UCONN recruits but also recruits that are not linked to UCONN.

Reaction Score
I volunteered a while ago, but my offer was not accepted. We have several threads and contributors that chime in about not just UConn recruits but also recruits that are not linked to UConn.

To do the Potential Recruit offerings posting---you need an inside track--someone within the organization to provide some input--other wise some of it is knowledgeable speculation
As a Uconn WBB nut, and one who wants every detail--I thank you for trying to accept the challenge to log those whom Geno has interest in recruiting.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I cannot imagine a reason your offer was not accepted. Thanks for trying.

Ditto. Cannot imagine a person who could stay on top of it as well. The non-UConn thread seems to stay contained for easy access but I believe there are two UConn threads now.

Coco...btw, I do a monthly update on Irish recruiting developments on McGraw's Bench (same tag) and since our two schools show interest in several of the same players at one time or another, would be happy to swap information.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ditto. Cannot imagine a person who could stay on top of it as well. The non-UConn thread seems to stay contained for easy access but I believe there are two UConn threads now.

Coco...btw, I do a monthly update on Irish recruiting developments on McGraw's Bench (same tag) and since our two schools show interest in several of the same players at one time or another, would be happy to swap information.

Come on Dillon..........you know who UConn is interested in...........just take the recruits that ND is interested in and look up to the next level..............:D

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Come on Dillon.....you know who UConn is interested in......just take the recruits that ND is interested in and look up to the next level....:D
Damn.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Come on Dillon.....you know who UConn is interested in......just take the recruits that ND is interested in and look up to the next level....:D

Damn.

Dear Charlie:

I hear Storrs isn't that great weather-wise in the winter, but it's even worse here in South Bend. No matter, I'll be lighting things up
at the Purcell Pavilion for 4 years starting in 2019. Maybe you can come on out on Rte. 80 to visit.

Best,
Anaya, ND Class of 2019

:D;)

Reaction Score
Dear Charlie:

I hear Storrs isn't that great weather-wise in the winter, but it's even worse here in South Bend. No matter, I'll be lighting things up
at the Purcell Pavilion for 4 years starting in 2019. Maybe you can come on out on Rte. 80 to visit.

Best,
Anaya, ND Class of 2019

:D;)

Haaaaaa........it's that Catholic education that got us!!!! :rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Notre Dame's actually gotten a lot of players UConn recruited: Turner, Boley, Agunbowale to name three recent ones.

JS

Reaction Score
Notre Dame's actually gotten a lot of players UConn recruited: Turner, Boley, Agunbowale to name three recent ones.
Thought Boley came for multiple unofficial visits but didn't get an offer.

UConn recruited Taya Reimer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom